tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2020, 08:23 AM
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2020, 11:22 AM
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2020, 11:31 AM
    Athos: Trump may be a lot of things....and a very large EGO is amongst those traits.....but I don't think you can point to EVIL as being one of his character traits.....he has a high opinion of himself....he is getting a lot of things done....and if he has some peace and tranquility to operate, I think we will see more.....Trump is definitely not and ideologue.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2020, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    I don't think you can point to EVIL as being one of his character traits.

For you fundies out there, check out Trump's similarity to your AntiChrist. He's almost perfectly described in Revelation.

For those not afraid to click, here's a link sent by a friend that is scary in its accuracy.

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...l-predictions/

Feb 1, 2020, 04:30 PM
    Athos: What did you do to me? Leave it up to you to turn my head inside-out! I took good, hard look and read of the link you put up but I think you knew that once somebody started reading it, there could be no stopping...pretty sneaky of you!: What I was so sure of before I started is now thrown into question.....This bit is very troubling to me and makes me question a lot things that I previously had taken for granted....I started to read it and thought it was a joke but it is no joke.....NOW, I am really perplexed. Not to put you out, but do you have any other similar links?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2020, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    For you fundies out there, check out Trump's similarity to your AntiChrist. He's almost perfectly described in Revelation.

For those not afraid to click, here's a link sent by a friend that is scary in its accuracy.

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...l-predictions/
    interesting however the Bible says there will be many manifestations of the anti-christ, Trump could be one of them just as Bush and Clinton could have been one of them, the US is certainly a manifestation of the anti-christ in this age, but then so is Russia. It's the system Athos

Feb 1, 2020, 06:58 PM
    Paraclete: For a man to keep winning when it seems he is always on the precipice of losing is notable: It can be because the man is divinely secured or because the man is supported from a force 180 degrees out of phase with divinity.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2020, 03:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Not to put you out, but do you have any other similar links?
    It was sent to me without comment. Many of us had the same reaction as you.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    the Bible says there will be many manifestations of the anti-christ, Trump could be one of them just as Bush and Clinton could have been one of them, the US is certainly a manifestation of the anti-christ in this age, but then so is Russia.
    There have been several "manifestations" of the anti-christ, but they have all been obviously forced. None of them have ever been so close to what is described in the Bible as Trump.

Vacuum7 had the courage to read it, do you?
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2020, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post

There have been several "manifestations" of the anti-christ, but they have all been obviously forced. None of them have ever been so close to what is described in the Bible as Trump.

Vacuum7 had the courage to read it, do you?
    Yes I did and as I said it is interesting
    Expert

Feb 2, 2020, 10:23 AM
    I never needed the gospel to think this dufus was an agent of evil despicable moral intent, but I found it more than interesting that it could be found in scripture. That was truly profound in my opinion.

Feb 2, 2020, 03:00 PM
    Talaniman: Quite a surprise to me, as well....still haven't come to terms with what I read.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2020, 03:04 PM
    It will all be mote if he doesn't get reelected
    Expert

Feb 2, 2020, 04:06 PM
    I plan for the worst! Not a lot of hope for the best in that he gets defeated.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2020, 04:54 PM
    In my 66 years I have heard it said that any one of a number of people were the Antichrist. Many people were convinced it was Obama. I imagine the early Christians were surprised to find out that Nero was not the Antichrist. Ultimately, I'm with Clete on this one in that the references to an Antichrist might refer more to a spiritual force or world system.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2020, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    In my 66 years I have heard it said that any one of a number of people were the Antichrist. Many people were convinced it was Obama. I imagine the early Christians were surprised to find out that Nero was not the Antichrist. Ultimately, I'm with Clete on this one in that the references to an Antichrist might refer more to a spiritual force or world system.
    Yes afterall Jesus told us the anti-Christ was already in the world and that was two thousand years ago so the spirit of the anti-Christ will have many manifestations and Trump may well be one of them. remember the end times are upon us and the manifestations will become more obvious

Feb 3, 2020, 06:06 AM
    Paraclete: You think the end times are upon us?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2020, 06:45 AM
    If he does, and he turns out to be wrong, then he can join the immensely large crowd of people who also thought the end was near and turned out to wrong. It is a club with a long, and in some cases distinguished, membership role.
    Expert

Feb 3, 2020, 10:38 AM
    Guess we wait and see if the dufus proves to be the anti Christ, or if he is just a rich evil dude. Doesn't matter to me as long as he is held to account for his words and actions and booted out of the WH. Don't know about end times but troubled times can also apply to whatever we are going through, and the dufus adds to the troubles in my opinion. Him and his enablers, sycophants, and protectors. Without the gospel he is still the face of evil as it gets.

Feb 3, 2020, 10:41 AM
    jlisenbe: Must agree with you: My belief is that man is not deterministic in when that time will be, it is not a decision OF MAN.

I do find it funny when I think about how ALL OF US would live our lives so differently IF we knew precisely when our last day on earth was to be: If we knew when our time was up, the entirety of our lives would be built around that specific day, hour, and minute...our lives would become a countdown for our rendezvous with destiny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good face cream that will lighten up scar on my face? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for something not too expensive and works , I can buy in drug store please

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

View more questions Search