Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 05:46 AM
    What puzzles me JL, is your constant diatribe of your personal commitment to help the least, yet you blast everyone else who doesn't, and the government that does. Seems to me you would be for any one helping the least, even the government, since they seem to do what volunteers and ordinary people cannot. Supplemented and collective efforts for the same goal should be a good thing that crosses political and religious lines, I would think.
    I've never blasted anyone for not giving. My complaint is liberals who want to brag about their charitable impulses because they want to force someone else to help the poor but do so little themselves. The government helps no one. Taxpayers do that. The government buys votes by handing out money.

I mean you have no problem with the dufus deficit funded tax cuts to the rich, no problem with the dufus charging the government for his golf vacations at his own property, which he does quite often, but balk at giving poor kids milk or a free lunch at school, or shelter? Don't understand that logic.
    I think it is scandalous for Trump to take taxpayer funded vacations in the same way that it was scandalous for Obama to do it. You are critical of Trump but gave Obama a free pass because your objections are based upon your hatred of Trump and not any real ethical convictions. As for taxcuts, and to say this yet again, the top 20% pay more than 85% of the taxes. I would agree that figure is unfair to the wealthy, especially considering that the bottom half pay practically nothing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I've never blasted anyone for not giving. My complaint is liberals who want to brag about their charitable impulses because they want to force someone else to help the poor but do so little themselves. The government helps no one. Taxpayers do that. The government buys votes by handing out money.
    You may be on to something except for the fact the congress has been run by conservative in both houses since 2012, and add the WH since 2016, so you aren't talking about liberals but conservatives.

I think it is scandalous for Trump to take taxpayer funded vacations in the same way that it was scandalous for Obama to do it. You are critical of Trump but gave Obama a free pass because your objections are based upon your hatred of Trump and not any real ethical convictions. As for taxcuts, and to say this yet again, the top 20% pay more than 85% of the taxes. I would agree that figure is unfair to the wealthy, especially considering that the bottom half pay practically nothing.
    No, my objection over the ways the dufus puts taxpayer money in his own pocket that Obama NEVER did. Seems the conservative hate for liberals blinds them to their own scandals and atrocities. Or else explain why conservatives can never clean up liberal MESSES, while liberals always clean up conservative messes. It's okay to hate liberals but not okay to hate conservatives? For the record I don't and never will because hate is a waste of time that breeds fear, and stops the flow of creative constructive solutions to the challenges of life.

Now that's not to say throwing rocks at conservatives for the things they say and do isn't fun, and some of my conservative friends say the same thing. Nothing personal mind you.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 06:43 AM
    You may be on to something except for the fact the congress has been run by conservative in both houses since 2012, and add the WH since 2016, so you aren't talking about liberals but conservatives.
    Wake up. The dems took over the House in 2018, and Obama was pres from 12 to 16. There was only a two year window in which repubs controlled everything. They should have used that opportunity to do a lot more than they did.

No, my objection over the ways the dufus puts taxpayer money in his own pocket that Obama NEVER did. Seems the conservative hate for liberals blinds them to their own scandals and atrocities. Or else explain why conservatives can never clean up liberal MESSES, while liberals always clean up conservative messes. It's okay to hate liberals but not okay to hate conservatives? For the record I don't and never will because hate is a waste of time that breeds fear, and stops the flow of creative constructive solutions to the challenges of life.
    I would be all in favor of legislation controlling the number of weeks a pres can go on vacation and stating that he/she cannot go to a facility he/she owns. Completely agree there. Notice that the current dem House is too busy with an impeachment witch hunt to take care of anything really serious. Liberals clean up messes? When?

As to hatred, your utterly unreasonable refusal to give credit to Trump for ANYTHING and your incessant name calling directed at him indicate a level of hatred that is pretty high.
    Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 06:55 AM
    Moscow Mitch has plenty of stuff on his desk that the dem house has sent him since they took the House, and Obama had 6 years of a repub controlled congress. He done good. Maybe the dufus will get the same thing who knows but at least we agree on a few things even though you mistake my having fun chunking rocks at you guys as hatred.

Didn't you read the last paragraph JL? Nothing personal but no way do I credit a lying cheating stealing dufus for a dammed thing. That's not hate, that's PRINCIPLE, mine, just like you have yours, which I could say indicates a high level of hate, which could also be true in my opinion.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 07:00 AM
    but no way do I credit a lying cheating stealing dufus for a dammed thing.
    Yeah. No hatred there!
    Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 07:38 AM
    The dufus has you to shill for the stuff he does wrong, he doesn't need me. You call me hateful for telling it like it is? The guy gets prayed for and he makes a mockery of it.

Yeah. No hatred there!
    NOPE!
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 08:23 AM
    If what you express is a well-reasoned analysis, then I'd hate to see how you'd act if you really had hatred.

I still think it's hatred. I don't shill for Trump. I give him credit where he deserves it and criticism where it's warranted. I don't have the love and near-worship for him that you had for Obama where you could not bring yourself to say even the slightest negative comment.
    Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 08:49 AM
    Just because you weren't hear and didn't read it doesn't mean I didn't express it. Not in the habit of repeating myself, so just do your own homework why don't you. Let's not forget half the stuff you ask of me and others is subject to your denial, and criticism, while ducking dodging and weaving your way around the real issue, but you're right you wouldn't want me to express my hate as you do. It would probably be as ugly and unfounded as yours is for liberals, or anyone else that disagrees with you.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 09:32 AM
    You can call me out on it anytime I express hate. Just do it at the time and not at some time in the dim, distant future when it has no specific target like you are doing now and just for the reason of making yourself feel better. Honestly, the one who is absolutely addicted to name calling seems to be the more guilty one to me.
    Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 11:29 AM
    One thing you know about me is I'm not at all shy about expressing myself 8D. You ain't either so there, share the donuts.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 12:49 PM
    I prefer mine chocolate covered.
    Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 12:59 PM
    I prefer double chocolate, but I can see us rolling around over the chocolate covered, so we better plan on a DOZEN or so! You know just to keep down the conflict.

YOUR chocolate covered INDEED! 8O
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 01:06 PM
    Maybe two dozen. Stay on the safe side. Last thing we need is two old guys in jail for creating a public disturbance.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 05:03 PM
    Hey Tal. Honest request. Listen to this 90 second clip from the leader of BLM and tell me what you think.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...president-riot
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2020, 06:34 PM
    Hey Tal. Honest request. Listen to this 90 second clip from the leader of BLM and tell me what you think.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...president-riot
    jl, lawlessness is not ok, it elicits a violent response, and it will not result in victory. I know the history of your nation is bathed in blood, and these guys have signed on to that agenda, but it can only result in chaos, death, and destruction. The answers of 250 years ago, 150 years ago are not the answers today, surely Syria is a prime example of what happens when civilisation is abandoned
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    jl, lawlessness is not ok, it elicits a violent response
    Lawlessness has been done. BLM suggests this response to make those who were/are lawless sit up and take notice.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 07:36 PM
    BLM suggests this response to make those who were/are lawless sit up and take notice.
    So you're saying that an incitement to violence is a good thing? I'm surprised.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 07:41 PM
    So you're saying that an incitement to violence is a good thing? I'm surprised.
    They were the ones violated. Who incited those strong feelings in the first place?
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2020, 07:54 PM
    Who incited those strong feelings in the first place?
    Who was it in Ferguson, Missouri? And I'm still beyond astonished that you would approve of this incitement to violence. It's always amazing where your absolute commitment to liberal dogma takes you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2020, 08:05 PM
    Who was it in Ferguson, Missouri? And I'm still beyond astonished that you would approve of this incitement to violence. It's always amazing where your absolute commitment to liberal dogma takes you.
    I never said I approved. I'm trying to explain their rationale to you.

Try shopping while black. Try eating out while black. Try clothes shopping while black. Try driving while black.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good face cream that will lighten up scar on my face? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for something not too expensive and works , I can buy in drug store please

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

View more questions Search