Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2020, 05:29 PM
    I disagree and we have both expressed ourselves so what is the point of beating the drums when we cannot hear it? That's pointless.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2020, 05:32 PM
    what is the point of beating the drums when we cannot hear it? That's pointless.
    that comment speaks to much of the discussion here
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2020, 06:19 PM
    I disagree and we have both expressed ourselves so what is the point of beating the drums when we cannot hear it? That's pointless.
    Agreed.
    Expert

Feb 15, 2020, 02:59 AM
    The dufus is at it again!
    Sure enough with the ink still dry on his stay out of jail card, the dufus has his DOJ puppet trying to rescue his campaign criminal sycophants and continuing his purges while he tries to jail his enemies. He makes America great again by turning us into a banana republic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2020, 09:06 AM
    Talaniman: You have to admit: Roger Stone is one smooth, cool customer! DOJ thought they could rattle him by coercion and he told them to go f$%& themselves....STONE is pretty much UNBREAKABLE......I know you kind of admire that quality!
    Expert

Feb 15, 2020, 09:37 AM
    He is a convicted felon now so why waste admiration on a loser?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2020, 08:02 PM

“The evil that men do lives after them;
    The good is oft interred with their bones".

In Trump's case, there is no good to be interred, but plenty of evil that will live after him. Trump leaves a trail of dead Americans in his wake as he holds massive rallies encouraging people to not wear masks and to avoid social distancing by packing in thousands shoulder-to-shoulder.

The clear evidence from those rallies now shows their destructive nature as the COVID cases multiply after the rallies. Trump KNOWINGLY accepts those infections and deaths as the price to pay for gaining re-election. This fact is not politics or exaggeration. It is the raw truth.

Trump has been spreading his viral poison daily killing people on top of the thousands he has already killed because of his delay in calling for safeguards in the early stages of COVID. He loudly proclaimed it would go away "by Easter", then it would be gone by the summer "like a miracle". It is now the Fall with no sign of the virus "going away".

In fact, the virus is surging. It reached the single highest number of cases this very day as Trump continues to say it's nearly over and will be gone "just around the bend".

Click on the link at the top to see the Face of Evil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good face cream that will lighten up scar on my face? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for something not too expensive and works , I can buy in drug store please

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

View more questions Search