Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2020, 05:23 AM
    Suck it up! People have to keep going, have to keep working! We can't shutdown the country over a damned flu bug! What about power plants? Do you want the power plant workers to stay home and not come to work? Then everyone will be ing and moaning about being hot or cold...and no hot water for a shower! This is the biggest OVER_REACTION in history: The people have become the biggest wusses ever! WEAK! Both mentally and psychologically!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2020, 05:28 AM
    they will tell you that if they pick your pocket or the rich person's pocket then they can make things better .
    Yep. That is always the battlecry of the dems.

What does abortion protection have anything to do with the Wuhan Virus ? Are they upset that not enough young people are dying ?
    Which is, again, a large part of the reason we have such a large budget deficit. No one is thinking we need to control spending. It's like giving your immature teenager a credit card. And if your immature teenager is a democrat, then it's doubly dangerous.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2020, 08:01 AM
    Feed the sick and children and stop whining about what it costs! Call it a holiday! Decades of spending and now you worry? LUNACY! It was robbery then, it's robbery now, and you're to dumb to call a cop?
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2020, 02:38 PM
    Feed the sick and children and stop whining about what it costs!
    I already know, from sad past exchanges, that you are not talking about yourself. Amazing how easy it is to be bold with everyone else's money, isn't it?

Call it a holiday! Decades of spending and now you worry? LUNACY!
    I'm the only one of the two of us that has ever had any worry about spending. Lunacy? Yes. Spending money like there's no tomorrow is lunacy. I would have hoped that you would have had some concern for the future of your grandchildren, but apparently not.
    Expert

Mar 13, 2020, 03:37 PM
    Most of my grand kids are grown, and VOTE. They think for themselves and were taught how to strive to thrive and survive no matter what lunatics like you may say, and pray for the ones with life and BS all screwed up. We are for a government that treats everybody with the dignity and respect that should be afforded every citizen equally despite what he has in the bank, and be there to always take care of the least and needy among us. That's just Good Orderly Direction, because we never know when we will be the least or the needy. Stuff happens and our ancestors didn't endure the hardships they did to listen to those that tell them what they should do, and how it's done.

I just ain't buying what you're selling and that's been obvious from the start, and I understand you have no use for my approach to the reality of this life. That's cool, you vote your way and live your own life, and I'll do the same and it's all good. Go whine to a cop if someone is stealing your money, not to me! That fat orange snake you worship steals your money and not a word from you so cry me a river, but stay in your own lane PLEASE.
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2020, 05:37 PM
    We are for a government that treats everybody with the dignity and respect that should be afforded every citizen equally despite what he has in the bank, and be there to always take care of the least and needy among us. That's just Good Orderly Direction, because we never know when we will be the least or the needy. Stuff happens and our ancestors didn't endure the hardships they did to listen to those that tell them what they should do, and how it's done.
    You're free to advocate for what you want. It'd be nice if you and the other liberal dems had some idea of how to pay for it. And please don't start whining about the Trump tax cuts. That's about 200 billion versus a deficit of a trillion. You have to have a plan to pay for it.

And your supposed concern for the "least and needy" among us has already been repeatedly exposed for being fake. You don't care about them. If you did, you would help them yourself. There is no nobility in trying to force other people to care for them.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2020, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    And your supposed concern for the "least and needy" among us has already been repeatedly exposed for being fake. You don't care about them. If you did, you would help them yourself. There is no nobility in trying to force other people to care for them.
    How do you know he doesn't? Remember Matthew 6:2,3 -- "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2020, 06:45 PM
    How do you know he doesn't?
    He has stated it. I have suggested he do so on several occasions. I'm not being ugly to him about it. It's just how it is.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2020, 02:22 AM
    But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."
    that actually does sound like the Democrat plan . Never consider the unintended consequences .Your soul is satisfied by your good intentions .
    Expert

Mar 14, 2020, 03:20 AM
    Burns my butt when bible thumpers preach one thing to you, and do another thing themselves. What are those unintended consequences Tom?

The House passed its covid19 response bill with the dufus giving his approval.
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2020, 11:33 AM
    I can think of one unintended consequence ...... permaent dependency on the government .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 14, 2020, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I can think of one unintended consequence ...... permaent dependency on the government .
    That's what happens when abortion is forbidden and those unwanted babies are born.
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2020, 12:26 PM
    the left continues to bemoan that not enough children die
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2020, 12:33 PM
    That's what happens when abortion is forbidden and those unwanted babies are born.
    Yes. Much better, in your view I suppose, to kill those children. Otherwise we might have to go back to the old family model of a married father and mother having and responsibly raising children, and we certainly can't have that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 14, 2020, 01:58 PM
    Yes. Much better, in your view I suppose, to kill those children. Otherwise we might have to go back to the old family model of a married father and mother having and responsibly raising children, and we certainly can't have that.
    Ah, so happy to know you'll pitch in then to help me and others give what we can to feed and otherwise support those babies!
    Expert

Mar 14, 2020, 06:15 PM
    So in your perfect world you want to 'return' to what happens with those unmarried women who get pregnant?
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2020, 07:03 PM
    Ah, so happy to know you'll pitch in then to help me and others give what we can to feed and otherwise support those babies!
    I'll be happy to. It's the least you can do since you support those who want to see these unborn children dead.

So in your perfect world you want to 'return' to what happens with those unmarried women who get pregnant?
    Go back to 1960 and look at the data. The out of wedlock birth rate then was a tiny fraction of what it is now. When the numbers are that low, then the situation is much easier to handle. Adoptions would easily take care of that number of children unless, of course, the single mom decided to raise the child herself.

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 14, 2020, 07:13 PM
    I'll be happy to. It's the least you can do since you support those who want to see these unborn children dead.
    When you were 20 and got a young woman pregnant, didn't love her all that much, would you have married her?
    Go back to 1960 and look at the data. The out of wedlock birth rate then was a tiny fraction of what it is now. When the numbers are that low, then the situation is much easier to handle. Adoptions would easily take care of that number of children unless, of course, the single mom decided to raise the child herself.
    You have no idea how many unreported homestyle abortions there were back then! Plus there were fewer people total than now.

Uber Member

Mar 14, 2020, 07:16 PM
    When you were 20 and got a young woman pregnant, didn't love her all that much, would you have married her?
    What difference does that make? The out of wedlock birth rate was single digits. It would be great to go back to that.
    You have no idea how many homestyle abortions there were back then!
    Yes, and neither do you. I do know that it was a fraction of what we have now, and yet the out of wedlock birth rate has skyrocketed.

I really don't know why you bother to argue this other than to soothe your conscience concerning your open support of those who advocate for the legalized killing of unborn children.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 14, 2020, 07:41 PM
    What difference does that make? The out of wedlock birth rate was single digits. It would be great to go back to that.
    The abortions that were REPORTED were in single digits....
    Yes, and neither do you. I do know that it was a fraction of what we have now, and yet the out of wedlock birth rate has skyrocketed.
    I'm a girl. What do you think girls whisper to each other about??? You guys are always clueless!
    I really don't know why you bother to argue this other than to soothe your conscience concerning your open support of those who advocate for the legalized killing of unborn children.
    I'm trying to get you to be realistic. 1960 was when the front end of the Baby Boomers was in its early teens. They were a frisky bunch, those Boomers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S.S.D.I. threat [ 0 Answers ]

Will Late change in unemployment decision which may result in recoupment against husband.(no fraud involved)threaten my S.S.D.I.monthly payments?I'm his wife and I never filed for unemployment because I'm disabled!

Grave threat [ 3 Answers ]

Can I sue someone living in other country for grave threat to my family?

Bomb threat [ 6 Answers ]

Well, patients are finally back in the hospital and mine is FiNALLY asleep again. Earlier this evening a woman called the hospital and said that she had placed 5 different bombs in different locations around the hospital. They were all set to go off at midnight. Guess what time she called! ...

Threat to be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have done sex with my boyfriend on 17th and my date of period is 2 or 3. He mistakenly discharged his sperms inside me, this is the first tym he discharged inside me. After 2 days of sex m feeling something in my stomach. Is it a sign of pregnancy or just a pyschological thought because...

Threat of eviction [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has written you several times ahd you all have given us some great advise. Well, we have come up against another situation. We live in a very small town of about 3,000+ people and there is nowhere we can go to ask for help. So we come to you for advise. We had another falling out...

View more questions Search