Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 06:05 AM
    Depends on how it's dealt with as things get more complicated.

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2020, 06:40 AM
    interesting little factoid . the CDC official who did the chicken little act that spooked the markets this week was none other than
    Nancy Messonnier,who just happens to be the sister of the former acting FBI Director Rod Rosenstein .You remember him ? He took over as acting FBI Director when Comey was fired and immediately appointed Robert Mueller to be the special investigator of the Russian hoax . Could it be that there are certain people in the government who think it would be beneficial to cause a financial panic in the run up to the election ?
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 29, 2020, 08:27 AM
    tomder55: Will not matter: Markets will spring back stronger than ever: This will be good long term: Will force our greedy arsed manufactures to reconsider their supply and manufacturing futures with the ChiComs….and maybe even pull some of them back home!
    Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 08:30 AM
    Was she ginning up fear as conservatives think, or giving a fair warning that this could be bad and you better prepare for the worst? The dufus and conservatives are quick to downplay this crisis, while the doctors are not, and the markets weren't spooked, so protecting themselves in light of current conditions to ride this thing out. As a capitalist Tom, you know well that's what rich guys do when they see it coming and they have watched what other countries are doing and CTOA against what will be a huge financial hit.

That's my spin Tomder, because deep state fake news conspiracy intrigue aside, there is a looming health crisis. Just wait until health workers here get sick as in California and become understaffed. Will we shutdown March Madness or the baseball season...or NY, for days weeks or months? Ain't no vaccine yet so while you hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Walls and bans ain't cutting it!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2020, 11:36 AM
    So you're suggesting we just throw open the borders and let anyone and everyone in? I don't think that's a good plan for controlling a pandemic.
    Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 01:10 PM
    I think you should make sure we have enough resources to take care of those that are sick, and may get sick. Call up your rich buddies and get some of those closed rural hospitals open.
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2020, 01:32 PM
    Call up your rich buddies
    That's your solution for everything. "Let someone else pay for it. Tax the rich but don't tax Tal!"

I think you should make sure we have enough resources to take care of those that are sick,
    Amazing. You really believe we should just let anyone and everyone into the country. I'll vote that we move them into your neighborhood. I know it would make it happy since, being a charitable, liberal soul, you'll be happy to have the chance to take care of them and pay their med bills.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2020, 01:42 PM
    [QUOTE]
    tomder55: Will not matter: Markets will spring back stronger than ever: This will be good long term: Will force our greedy arsed manufactures to reconsider their supply and manufacturing futures with the ChiComs….and maybe even pull some of them back home!
    Vac true dat . True dat has forc
    tomder55: Will not matter: Markets will spring back stronger than ever: This will be good long term: Will force our greedy arsed manufactures to reconsider their supply and manufacturing futures with the ChiComs….and maybe even pull some of them back home
    true dat . I was a strict free trader in 2016 . He has made the case why the ChiComs are the exception to the rule .

Was she ginning up fear as conservatives think, or giving a fair warning that this could be bad and you better prepare for the worst?
    chicken little bs . No country is more prepared than the US . The reason the Chicoms and Iran are ill prepared correlated with the lack of liberty in those countries .

That's my spin Tomder, because deep state fake news conspiracy intrigue aside, there is a looming health crisis. Just wait until health workers here get sick as in California and become understaffed. Will we shutdown March Madness or the baseball season...or NY, for days weeks or months? Ain't no vaccine yet so while you hope for the best, plan for the worst.

There is no other country on the planet better prepared to react to a pandemic . You know it and I know it .

Amazing. You really believe we should just let anyone and everyone into the country.
    Yes it is amazing that the Schmuckster only sees $8.5 billion as the solution when it is most likely that any spread of this will come from a lack of travel restrictions or REAL border control

Feb 29, 2020, 01:47 PM
    tomder55: Actually, I feel even stronger about the ChiComs….in fact: SCREW THE CHICOMS TO HELL! I hope this sh&t they brewed up in some biological weapons lab come boomeranging back on them so hard it chokes out that snaked-eyed President For Life Xi and his whole stinking arsed Politburo. Then, all these bastards that were so quick to shut down manufacturing here can start pulling back from Red China and forget about chasing slave labor all around the globe. But honestly and truly, RED CHINA CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!
    Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 02:44 PM
    There is no other country on the planet better prepared to react to a pandemic . You know it and I know it .
    Hope your right The dufus ordered those paper masks for us, hope he gets testing kits too! Kind of early to blame the brown people though, since the yellow people and the white people are the ones being hit right now.

As a strict free trader, why is Big Biz even doing business with China if they're such cheats, and taking advantage of us?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    tomder55: Actually, I feel even stronger about the ChiComs….in fact: SCREW THE CHICOMS TO HELL! I hope this sh&t they brewed up in some biological weapons lab come boomeranging back on them so hard it chokes out that snaked-eyed President For Life Xi and his whole stinking arsed Politburo. Then, all these bastards that were so quick to shut down manufacturing here can start pulling back from Red China and forget about chasing slave labor all around the globe. But honestly and truly, RED CHINA CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!
    No more Chinese food for you!
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2020, 03:36 PM
    No more Chinese food for you!
    Awww! I like Chinese. Can't use chopsticks, but other than that I'm good with it.

Is KFC Chinese food?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Awww! I like Chinese. Can't use chopsticks, but other than that I'm good with it.
    Yum! Me too! My favorites are shrimp with lobster sauce and combination fried rice. What's yours?

Is KFC Chinese food?
    Nope. And I noticed those Kentucks are now going cheap by making cole slaw outta the white core of the cabbage and not outta green cabbage leaves.
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2020, 04:41 PM
    Nope. And I noticed those Kentucks are now going cheap by making cole slaw outta the white core of the cabbage and not outta green cabbage leaves.
    They have gone downhill around here. I've gotten to where I don't normally go there.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2020, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    They have gone downhill around here. I've gotten to where I don't normally go there.
    Nothing like a good round of tenders with chili sauce, beats hamburger any day
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Nothing like a good round of tenders with chili sauce, beats hamburger any day
    KFC is chicken.
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2020, 06:52 PM
    Doesn't the "C" in KFC stand for "Chinese"? Kentucky Fong Chinese? Something like that?

My favorites are shrimp with lobster sauce and combination fried rice. What's yours?
    Sweet and sour pork. That is Chinese, isn't it? Love egg rolls. My wife is not a fan, so we don't go very often.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2020, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    KFC is chicken.
    well of course it is, I eat there often and I was referring to a KFC dish, I also eat Chinese with chop sticks so I know the difference. Not all KFC is deep fired muck dripping in fat
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 29, 2020, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    well of course it is, I eat there often and I was referring to a KFC dish, I also eat Chinese with chop sticks so I know the difference. Not all KFC is deep fired muck dripping in fat
    I'm sorry, 'Clete. I forgot they've expanded their menu. We rarely go there anymore. McDonald's, Arby's, Chinese, and Thai are usually our choices, plus three Chicago franchises: Buona Beef, Portillo's, and Brown's chicken.

Feb 29, 2020, 08:23 PM
    My favorite is Kimchi...but that is Korean!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S.S.D.I. threat [ 0 Answers ]

Will Late change in unemployment decision which may result in recoupment against husband.(no fraud involved)threaten my S.S.D.I.monthly payments?I'm his wife and I never filed for unemployment because I'm disabled!

Grave threat [ 3 Answers ]

Can I sue someone living in other country for grave threat to my family?

Bomb threat [ 6 Answers ]

Well, patients are finally back in the hospital and mine is FiNALLY asleep again. Earlier this evening a woman called the hospital and said that she had placed 5 different bombs in different locations around the hospital. They were all set to go off at midnight. Guess what time she called! ...

Threat to be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have done sex with my boyfriend on 17th and my date of period is 2 or 3. He mistakenly discharged his sperms inside me, this is the first tym he discharged inside me. After 2 days of sex m feeling something in my stomach. Is it a sign of pregnancy or just a pyschological thought because...

Threat of eviction [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has written you several times ahd you all have given us some great advise. Well, we have come up against another situation. We live in a very small town of about 3,000+ people and there is nowhere we can go to ask for help. So we come to you for advise. We had another falling out...

View more questions Search