Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2020, 11:03 AM
    I've never been a supporter of any of those alphabet groups or my own government to a large extent, simply because I've seen their dirt over the years. I trust the dufus even less...far less than I do anyone else. Him and his mindless sycophants. You don't have to be a winger to be suspicious though, and it's without malice or bad intent I throw you in that camp occasionally, and cannot say I didn't sound more like you at that age than I care to admit. The dufus has corrupted my government in more ways and more deeply than the Nixon's and Reagan's and Bush's ever could. That does include the dem presidents between them too, least I be accused of selective blame.

I really can't say what's going on that I know nothing about, but the stuff I do know of is disgustingly despicable for real.

An overview of Whitley Strieber, and his works.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2020, 02:02 PM
    Lived in China 6 years, and Japan 2 years, just been back a couple of years.
    I taught International Law there.

Before that I was in Laos for 2 years.

So 10 years living in Asia.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2020, 02:53 PM
    Talaniman: Whitely Strieber seems a little eccentric but some of the most interesting people I have ever know could also be called eccentric, too. The guy apparently takes some
    liberties" with the truth but he also must be one great storyteller as drawn inference from his resume.

I think a healthy dose of skepticism about Government ventures and entities is HEALTHY! Glad you feel the same.

And, I HOPE you are dead wrong about Trump. I really do: Our country doesn't need bad...we need good.....and we have to have leadership that can show the way. I WANT THE DEVISIVENESS TO GO AWAY! We need to come together and stop being two camps ON EVERYTHING! We can find common ground.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2020, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Talaniman: Whitely Strieber seems a little eccentric but some of the most interesting people I have ever know could also be called eccentric, too. The guy apparently takes some
    liberties" with the truth but he also must be one great storyteller as drawn inference from his resume.

I think a healthy dose of skepticism about Government ventures and entities is HEALTHY! Glad you feel the same.

And, I HOPE you are dead wrong about Trump. I really do: Our country doesn't need bad...we need good.....and we have to have leadership that can show the way. I WANT THE DEVISIVENESS TO GO AWAY! We need to come together and stop being two camps ON EVERYTHING! We can find common ground.
    Trump isn't your man
    Expert

Feb 2, 2020, 04:05 PM
    We agree on that Clete.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2020, 02:59 PM
    Well Tal let us agree on something else, it has begun to rain so really a new day
    Expert

Feb 6, 2020, 03:53 PM
    You pick the peeve Clete. Unless of course you get to much rain and seek higher ground. Be prepared and invest in a boat!
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2020, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You pick the peeve Clete. Unless of course you get to much rain and seek higher ground. Be prepared and invest in a boat!
    no tal if it floods here we are all in trouble
    Expert

Feb 6, 2020, 04:22 PM
    Welcome to my world Clete. No telling what a new day brings do we? If you don't get the tickets for a one week extravaganza in the Bahamas, then likely I didn't hit the lottery...AGAIN!
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2020, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Welcome to my world Clete. No telling what a new day brings do we? If you don't get the tickets for a one week extravaganza in the Bahamas, then likely I didn't hit the lottery...AGAIN!
    With coronavirus about it is not cruising weather as a number of my countrymen found out, stuck on a cruise ship is not the place to be, whether it's novovirus or coronavirus
    Expert

Feb 7, 2020, 01:45 AM
    Forget the cruise ship, I ain't got that many friends. I was thinking the cheap seat special on a freaking plane.
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2020, 06:30 PM
    well there is some good news, the rate of infection appears to be falling
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2020, 04:01 PM
    good news out out Iran

[https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/bre...JI7h6XbEHVNzDB

Feb 27, 2020, 06:54 PM
    tomder55: LOVE IT! GREAT NEWS! ONE LESS! AND, with any luck at all, the entire Turban Gang will get a dose of this stuff: Killing evil one demon at a time! Who said there wasn't a silver lining in this virus! And the Iranians call the U.S. "THE GREAT SATAN"? I think after this stuff gets going good, they will be looking toward RED CHINA as the "NEW GREAT SATAN"!
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2020, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    tomder55: LOVE IT! GREAT NEWS! ONE LESS! AND, with any luck at all, the entire Turban Gang will get a dose of this stuff: Killing evil one demon at a time! Who said there wasn't a silver lining in this virus! And the Iranians call the U.S. "THE GREAT SATAN"? I think after this stuff gets going good, they will be looking toward RED CHINA as the "NEW GREAT SATAN"!
    Be careful what you wish for. In many ways the Iranians might be right, since the devil comes in many forms.

Feb 28, 2020, 09:12 AM
    Paraclete: If the Iranians re-aim their "Great Satan" chants at RED CHINA, yes, yes indeed, they may be onto something RIGHT, for a change!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2020, 02:09 PM
    that travel ban that everyone thought was racist appears to have been prophetic . Now we need to complete the wall
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2020, 02:39 PM
    Too late, should have done it already
    Expert

Feb 28, 2020, 03:01 PM
    The travel ban was racists and has nothing to do with the virus spreading here. A wall doesn't stop germs either, or people who can build ladders rather cheaply. What we need are beds and health care workers to get through this no matter how many get infected until science has a vacine. Above all a faster diagnosis from the start and more of it, and stop sending politicos to explain and update the public. That's a doctors job, and can't believe they haven't figured that out yet.

Like the markets people want facts and CERTAINTY! Give it to us!
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2020, 07:18 PM
    what you need is not to panic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S.S.D.I. threat [ 0 Answers ]

Will Late change in unemployment decision which may result in recoupment against husband.(no fraud involved)threaten my S.S.D.I.monthly payments?I'm his wife and I never filed for unemployment because I'm disabled!

Grave threat [ 3 Answers ]

Can I sue someone living in other country for grave threat to my family?

Bomb threat [ 6 Answers ]

Well, patients are finally back in the hospital and mine is FiNALLY asleep again. Earlier this evening a woman called the hospital and said that she had placed 5 different bombs in different locations around the hospital. They were all set to go off at midnight. Guess what time she called! ...

Threat to be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have done sex with my boyfriend on 17th and my date of period is 2 or 3. He mistakenly discharged his sperms inside me, this is the first tym he discharged inside me. After 2 days of sex m feeling something in my stomach. Is it a sign of pregnancy or just a pyschological thought because...

Threat of eviction [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has written you several times ahd you all have given us some great advise. Well, we have come up against another situation. We live in a very small town of about 3,000+ people and there is nowhere we can go to ask for help. So we come to you for advise. We had another falling out...

View more questions Search