Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2020, 01:39 PM
    yeah hind sight is always 20-20. I'll ask it again and I want an honest answer . What would the Democrats and radical left (one in the same) had done if Trump had in the middle of the Senate trial had said that we had to impose martial law like authority on the country to fight an unseen virus ;when the 1st deaths in the US were not even recorded until February 29 ;a month later ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2020, 04:03 PM
    Dems would have looked very foolish as the virus in China came to America wouldn't they. I would imagine repubs would have hammered the hell out of the dems and as you remember dems made an abrupt about face on the ban, because they had no choice, so all the dufus had to say was what Navarro told him to say.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2020, 04:25 PM
    Meanwhile Trump's medical expert was saying mid-January that there was doubt the virus could spread person to person. He also downplayed it's impact on America saying the 5 cases in the US were Chinese travelers . Fauci also praised China for it's transparency

The WHO's Dr. David Heymann said it was unlikely to be spread airborne .

The CDC on Jan 24 had a press release
    that said “the immediate risk of this new virus to the American public is believed to be low” and instead asking that the public refrain from traveling to China and focus on the seasonal flu rather than the minimal risk of the coronavirus.

Navarro was the trade rep. Those were the scientists .

and how was the compliant press reporting the virus on the last week of January?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVDP...ature=emb_logo
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2020, 04:31 PM
    Boy did they look pretty stupid! They same ones who said the dufus was really stupid. Let's face it, we all looked pretty stupid back then. No I won't put your own quote out there.

8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S.S.D.I. threat [ 0 Answers ]

Will Late change in unemployment decision which may result in recoupment against husband.(no fraud involved)threaten my S.S.D.I.monthly payments?I'm his wife and I never filed for unemployment because I'm disabled!

Grave threat [ 3 Answers ]

Can I sue someone living in other country for grave threat to my family?

Bomb threat [ 6 Answers ]

Well, patients are finally back in the hospital and mine is FiNALLY asleep again. Earlier this evening a woman called the hospital and said that she had placed 5 different bombs in different locations around the hospital. They were all set to go off at midnight. Guess what time she called! ...

Threat to be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have done sex with my boyfriend on 17th and my date of period is 2 or 3. He mistakenly discharged his sperms inside me, this is the first tym he discharged inside me. After 2 days of sex m feeling something in my stomach. Is it a sign of pregnancy or just a pyschological thought because...

Threat of eviction [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has written you several times ahd you all have given us some great advise. Well, we have come up against another situation. We live in a very small town of about 3,000+ people and there is nowhere we can go to ask for help. So we come to you for advise. We had another falling out...

View more questions Search