Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrcmrjsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2020, 05:47 AM
    Distance problem
    The jones family is taking a trip from seattle to san diego CA over the course of 3 days. They plan on traveling 200 miles more on the second day than they will on the first day. They will travel 75 miles less on the third day than they will on the first day. The total distance of the trip is 1058 miles. How many miles will they travel each day?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2020, 05:54 AM
    So what do you think ?
    You have an equation there to solve...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Distance problem in our relation [ 1 Answers ]

M jannat,20yrs old... actually m in relation with a boy,28 yrs old... I love him vry much and he also says the same... we spend a vry wndrful tym till now.. he has gone his home 3 days before and told me that he'll talk to his parents about me.. ystrday he messaged me that m sorry dear.. I can't go...

Help about long distance, problem about conversation. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone.. Firstly it will be a bit long.. But I really need help.. Thanks for all.. I'm selvia.. Me and my boyfriend in a long distance relationship over 1 year.. We live in different countries and talk different languages.. He’s 25 and I’m 22.. Well , my problem is that my boyfriend...

Long distance problem. [ 6 Answers ]

Well my case is a little complex. I've had a bad past, and a bad relationship, where I was in a big trouble. But I moved on after the break up. Its been a year now and I've been talking to my childhood friend a lot. We've been really good friends since 17 years, and recently I am having feelings...

Rate - time - distance problem [ 4 Answers ]

A state police officer is chasing a car he believes is speeding. The officer is traveling at 70mph to try and catch up with the car. But he can't say later that the other car was going 70mph because the driver could ask, "If we were going the same speed, how did you catch up? Obviously I was going...

Rate-Time-Distance problem.. help! [ 4 Answers ]

I don't get his "Rate-Time-Distance" Problem given to me... it's confusing to me!:confused: :eek: HELP!:eek: Can you show me how to do it?? :D Here's the problem... :) At. 7:00 am Mr. Van starts jogging at 6 mi/h. At 7:10 am you start after him along the same path. How fast must you...

View more questions Search