Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phind003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2020, 07:37 PM
    DVD player no sound
    I have dish tv , I want to use my dvr and when I put a movie in there is no sound , I don’t have a remote to dvd , was wondering do u need to switch maybe the input on my dish remote
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 01:32 AM
    Or the output on your dvd. Sounds like you have your connections crossed but not a lot to go on here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound from TV using DVD player [ 12 Answers ]

Just renting this apt that has a 1999 Phillips TV model #PL9127C101. The TV has only a coax cable hook-up and no remote. When I hook it up to a RF modulator and the DVD player, I can get it to play on Channel 14 but no sound. I have tried a different modulator and DVD player and get the same...

DVD Player without sound every other day [ 1 Answers ]

I have a DVD player that plays well one day, but then has no sound the next. If I wait a day, it will play sound again. Any suggestions other than buying a new DVD player?

TV has no sound after I hooked up a DVD player to it. [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to hook up a DVD player to my Zenith TV and it didn't work. Now my TV has no sound. I moved the interior and exterior switch on the back of the TV and that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Does he sound like a player? Will I get hurt and used? [ 11 Answers ]

I like a guy, we have been textin for like 9 months now and within the 9 months he has asked me out, but I wasn't ready so I said no, but he still carried on texting and his texts are always flirty, he always calls me babe, or princess or sexy or beautiful or anything really. I really like him now,...

View more questions Search