Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cori79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2020, 12:39 PM
    Desperately seeking legal advice for fraudulent misrepresentation
    I need guidance on two issues.
    1. My exhusband and I had a special entry written to submit to the court stating should our daughters school deny her open enrollment he will be the residential parent for uses of school purposes only. He went to a notary and signed and I went to a different notary at a different time and signed. I then gave him the document to take too the court. After I signed and notarized and returned the document to him he made changes too the document, crossing off the "for school purposes only"and then submitted it to the court. What can I do?

2. By chance I recently became aware that My children's step mother has been fraudulently signing medical, dental and school consents for my children. She is signing as their biological mother and has removed me. She has been doing this for two years without my knowing. She is not a legal guardian or power of atty. She is also an employee of the school of which they attend. She has used the school computer system to access my childrens records and make changes. My exhusband and I have full and equal rights to the kids. How can I handle this?

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately Seeking Enviro-Con [ 1 Answers ]

I’m looking to buy a spray called Enviro-Con. I heard it kills mold (smell) and bacteria. I have no leaks anywhere in my condo, but I get a mold odor, especially coming out of the A/C ducts. Thanks in advance, Scotty13

Seeking Legal Advice [ 11 Answers ]

I need some legal advice. Last June I contacted an owner of a domain site and asked if he would be interested in partnering with me. I will build the site and he wouldn't have to do anything. In return he would get a % or revenue. So after 2 months of me working on it, the guy stops returning...

Seeking Paternity Legal Advice [ 5 Answers ]

I am a married women of 15 years and have a child who is 5 years old. I had an affair 5 years ago outside of my marriage, and the guy thinks he may be my child's biological father five years later. My husband knows nothing about this, and never question paternity or had no reason to. Does this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.