Ask
    Amandapett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2020, 05:57 AM
    Mildew smell
    I have a mildew smell coming from under my jacuzzi tub
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2020, 07:00 AM
    I would be wondering what was under there and fixing it. When I googled "Mold and Mildew in hard to reach places', I found not just local services, but do it yourself suggestions and fairly inexpensive products available. Bleach in various strengths usually works pretty good when mixed with chlorine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mildew smell in drain [ 2 Answers ]

After having a new dishwasher installed, there has been a persistent mildew smell coming out of the drain nearest the dishwasher. I have used vinegar and baking soda to move any junk. A week later I tried bleach down the drain. What do you think the problem is?

Mildew smell from tub overflow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mildew smell not sewer gas coming from my tub overflow. It is the lever type of overflow. I want to remove the two screws that hold the face plate on the overflow. I am fearful that something might fall in behind the rub that I will not be able to reach. I want to remove it so I can pour...

Mildew smell from faucet [ 3 Answers ]

There is one bathroom in my house that has an awful mildewy smell coming from the bathroom sink. It is only in this one bathroom and seems to be the strongest when the water is turned on. The shower does not have this problem in the same bathroom.. just the sink. I do not know what to do! :confused:

Mildew smell location [ 1 Answers ]

There is a mildew smell in my guest bathroom. Bathroom is completely tiled no wallpaper no wet towels no fabric of any kind in there. House is on a slab. Can the mildew smell be coming from the sink drain? How can I locate the origen of the order?

Mildew smell [ 1 Answers ]

hi my name is omar. I recently had a water leak in the basement (finished) and part of the carpet got soaked. ( 2' x 6') I tried to clean w/a carpet cleaner, but the mildew smell is still there. I also tried to air out the basement. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the smell?

View more questions Search