Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    connor_musicman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2020, 07:32 PM
    What are some good songs for an adult-pop playlist?
    This is for my own leisure. I like to listen to music from the Adult Top 40 charts, mostly songs from the late 1990s-2000s. I like some of the upbeat songs such as "Smooth" (Santana ft. Rob Thomas), "I'm Yours" (Jason Mraz) and "Your Body Is A Wonderland (John Mayer)" as well as some of the slower songs such as "Drops of Jupiter" (Train), "You And Me" (Lifehouse) and "How To Save A Life" (the Fray). Any songs by Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox Twenty, Dido, etc would be nice.

I'm not into the mainstream pop artists of the decade and neither is hip-hop / rap. I want to listen to some songs that are more adult oriented if you could know what I'm referring to.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with ideas to start my paper on music. Below is the topic [ 3 Answers ]

In order to be an active citizen we are required to be aware of the surrounding power structures and politics that affect us as individuals. In deciding which type of music we listen to, we allow certain structures to become a part of us. Discuss why this does, or why this does not, become such an...

My iPod won't syn to add music any ideas? [ 0 Answers ]

I have an iPod and for some reason it won't let me sync any songs to it. I did the update went to add more songs to m iPod and it just kept on reading connecting the screen of it. It never synced any songs and erased all 7000 of my songs. I am on my itunes list of songs but can't get it to sync at...

Need some music ideas [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I got a new MP3 player, and I have downloaded TONS of songs, but I also want some new stuff, things I either haven't heard before, or forgot about. Now here is what I would like as some ideas, the kind of songs that start somewhat calm, then BAM!! Hit with hardcore insanely loud rock. Kind of...

What are good songs for my weird al playlist at playlist.com [ 1 Answers ]

I want my weird al playlist to have at least 100 songs, but only the best and funniest songs. I don't want songs that sound like rap.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.