Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zhyre21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2020, 02:43 AM
    Am i pregnant??
    I had sex for the first time last november 22, 2019 (unprotected). We haven't had a chance to get intercourse qgain since then. By december, i got my period by 22 and lasted for 5 days. It was heavy. This January i haven't had my period yet, am i pregnant??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2020, 04:05 AM
    We can’t tell whether or not you are pregnant over the internet. If you don’t get your period this month you will have to take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search