Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oakley8376 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2020, 12:20 PM
    Is this blackmail?
    You have account in work. Colleague has information that could help you grow the account. However he refuses to divulge the information unless you give him the account and from this he could personally financially gain. You wont swap account so never get info
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2020, 07:22 PM
    No blackmail,

He is not demanding something, not to do something.

He is merely making an offer to do something for you, and you do not trust him or agree to the terms.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2020, 08:22 AM
    Agreed, tell the bum to share the wealth and credit for success or take a hike and mind his own business. For your part though do your due diligence and see if you can improve this account. He found it, if indeed he has an idea, so can you.

No, this is in no way blackmail. Just him trying to get over on you and get something for nothing. Or just talking crap which may be what you're falling for, to get that something for nothing. How is he even obligated to tell you anything in the first place?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blackmail [ 2 Answers ]

I had my pictures he capture me masterbatin he said he will send it to all my friends in Facebook I don't know what to do..

Blackmail [ 21 Answers ]

So I sent a man a bra pucture of me and my face was in the picture, now he's blackmailing me to do stuff or he's going to send it on social networking sites what do I do?

Is this blackmail? [ 11 Answers ]

I had two differents surgerys at the same time. The doctor didn't do the surgery for one part the way he said he was going to do it. Instead he said he used the incesion from the first surgery to do the second one. My incesion was 4 inches long. It broke open about a 1 1/2 long. The doctor...

Unstated Blackmail [ 1 Answers ]

I'm confused about unstated blackmail. There is no case against it, correct? No one can claim that they were being blackmailed if there was never a black mail note, right?

View more questions Search