Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zapnap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2020, 07:11 PM
    How do I know if she likes me or not?
    I am 16 years old going on a boarding school and there is a girl I like she smiles at me most of the time i am going to name her X but she smiles at to other guys. 3 month ago she asked me if I would want to go with her to a small dace party ofc I said yes. In 2 month a prom is coming up and a other guy asked her out, she said "yeah".After school me X and her sister and a friend of mine where going to a store on the way we where talking about with whom we are going to prom, her sister ment that X is going with no one so I asked I thought you where going with... They both replied yes but it was just a "yeah okay" Later X's sister ask me "why didn't you ask early" Now it gets tricky X and her sister asked me if I want to go with a friend of her I tried to switch topic but in the end they made me ask to go with her friend. A week passes and X's sister asked why I said yes to her friend. So now I am really kinda confused if X is rejecting me in a polite way or if she wants to go with me? sorry for my bad English.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2020, 07:38 AM
    I think she likes you, and maybe a lot, since you seem to hangout with her some, and she did ask YOU out. You will never know for sure unless you ask her directly, not her sister, and see what she says, but a guy the girls can push around and get them to do as they want will never be a first choice, nor is that an attractive trait. If you didn't want to go with her friend a NO and standing your ground would have been your move.

Like her sister said though, why didn't you ask her earlier to go to prom?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy likes my best friend but talks as if he likes me. What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy used to like me.. He tried to convince me for a year to be his girlfriend but I was not into him. Then he asked me to set him up with my best friend. Now they talk to each other and my best friend has started liking him very much. And he also says that he likes her. But he still talks...

I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams

What do I do when my girlfriend loves me but likes one of her exs and he likes her to [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been going out since June 20,2010. Lately we have gotten into many fights... But since she told me that she likes one of her exs and her ex likes her too the fights have just been common more and more each day. We broke up for one day but the next day got together...

View more questions Search