Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 02:24 PM
    Yes, all those children and babies caged at our southern border! Shame on us!
    You really equate that with a million human lives a year gone? "Shame on us", but not for a million lives lost a year? Wow. What a committed liberal you have become. Your callous disregard for human life is astonishing.

Nope, not "usually in a violent and sickening manner." It used to be that way when Grandma or Aunt Mabel helped their younger female relatives, but now the deed is done with a pill taken during the first trimester or by the fourth month at the latest. Third-trimester abortions are done when the mother's life is in grave danger. No woman in her right mind would wait until then to get an abortion. Apparently, you've never carried and birthed a child. Those nine months are not a pleasure trip!
    "The deed is done." What a sickening characterization. The pill is given up to ten weeks. After that it's vacuum aspiration, D&C, or D&E. They are unspeakably violent and involve tearing the baby's body apart to kill and remove it. The third trimester, which is brutal beyond belief, is the worst. Perhaps you can explain to us why it would be necessary to kill the baby before, or during, delivery to save the mother's life.

So I guess its fine for you that you take all of this so casually. It is not fine for the 900,000 human lives lost. I feel so sorry for you. Your liberal philosophies have overridden your good sense. Any confessing Christian who can be so casual about nearly a million lives a year gone up in smoke is fully deserving of pity
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I have not read all the abortion tangents. To connect this to intersectionality my question is ,was Margaret Sanger a racist or a feminist ,or both ?
    Sanger spoke to the Ku Klux Klan and openly wrote about it in her autobiography.
    Her eugenics promoted the concept that working class and women of color had to be sterilized or raise multiple children …..or off them . Knowing her inherent racism then how can a person of color or a woke person support her 'Planned Parenthood' ?
    I Think the difference is being forced by government, or anyone else, and having a choice.
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 02:40 PM
    I Think the difference is being forced by government, or anyone else, and having a choice.
    The baby has no choice. It is guilty of being inconvenient.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2020, 02:42 PM
    murder is murder . One cannot make that choice unless the government allows mass murder infanticide .
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2020, 02:46 PM
    Margaret Sanger was absolutely a racist, and I mean a real one. She is greatly admired and fawned upon by Hillary Clinton, and that's a fact.

Jan 26, 2020, 03:14 PM
    Why in the name of hell does anyone act surprised that leftist would support unadulterated abortion? It is clear why: 1) Leftist support abortion BECAUSE the babies being aborted are mostly from non-minority sectors of our society so the effect of abortion is such that the decline of the White population assist in giving more leverage to the minority sectors AND enhancing future Democrat vote totals and 2) The left supports euthanasia of the elderly and mentally handicapped and physically handicapped. I know many will take issue with what I said here but those are absolute truths, cold simple facts: Why else would killing White babies be fine but killing minority babies be wrong unless that were the case? Don't want to believe or admit that the left supports euthanasia? Well, how in the name of hell do you explain OBAMA'S BOY, Rahm Emmanuel, and his brother, Dr. Ezekial Emmanuel, being big proponents of Government Sponsored Euthanasia? The left really is O.K. with a lot killing.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    1) Leftist support abortion BECAUSE the babies being aborted are mostly from non-minority sectors of our society so the effect of abortion is such that the decline of the White population assist in giving more leverage to the minority sectors AND enhancing future Democrat vote totals
    And since the white race rules, and, in particular, white males are supreme, we need to make every effort to bring white fetuses to term;

2) The left supports euthanasia of the elderly and mentally handicapped and physically handicapped.
    Sorry, Charlie. Your "argument" is totally bizarre and makes absolutely no sense. The left does NOT support that. I live in a heavily populated area, am old and worthless with a lot of old and worthless friends and acquaintances. I am connected with relatives, friends, and acquaintances in the Northeast, South, Northwest, and Southwest. Never has anyone tossed around the topic of euthanasia of oldsters, etc. In fact, it is very, very difficult to get euthanized.

Euthanasia is illegal in most of the United States. Assisted suicide /assisted death is legal in Washington, D.C. and the states of California, Colorado, Oregon, Vermont, Maine (Starting January 1, 2020), New Jersey, Hawaii, and Washington; its status is disputed in Montana.

And try to sign up for assisted suicide! To begin with, you have to become a legal resident of that state. By the time that happens, you're either already dead or have changed your mind.
    Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 04:20 PM
    That was a pretty wild statement even for you Vacster!
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 04:29 PM
    And since the white race rules, and, in particular, white males are supreme, we need to make every effort to bring white fetuses to term;
    An incredible 40% of abortions are performed on black women, so your statement is entirely false. https://www.kff.org/womens-health-po...2:%22asc%22%7D

am old and worthless with a lot of old and worthless friends and acquaintances.
    Perhaps the core of our disagreements. There are no worthless human beings.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    An incredible 40% of abortions are performed on black women, so your statement is entirely false. Perhaps the core of our disagreements. There are no worthless human beings.
    Wow! I'm going to frame that statement! From a righty on top of it!

Perhaps the core of our disagreements. There are no worthless human beings.
    Oh, but that's the message I got from V7. Old people are worthless and are being snuffed.
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 04:59 PM
    Oh, but that's the message I got from V7. Old people are worthless and are being snuffed.
    Actually, my quote came from you. "am old and worthless with a lot of old and worthless friends and acquaintances." That, and your noncommital stance on abortion sort of wraps it up.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 05:01 PM
    Actually, my quote came from you. "am old and worthless with a lot of old and worthless friends and acquaintances." That, and your noncommital stance on abortion sort of wraps it up.
    Again, I was responding to V7's comments, using his language, and being a bit droll. Sorry all that went over your head.
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 05:04 PM
    Again, I was responding to V7's comments, using his language, and being a bit droll. Sorry all that went over your head.
    In other words, you said something that you do not wish to be held responsible for. It was all v7's fault and my fault. How convenient.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 05:22 PM
    In other words, you said something that you do not wish to be held responsible for. It was all v7's fault and my fault. How convenient.
    Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. :)
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 06:37 PM
    Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. :)
    I doubtless need that from time to time.

Jan 26, 2020, 06:47 PM
    W.G.: That IS NOT WHAT I SAID....what I said was this: Dr. Ezekial Emmanuel, a leftist and the brother of Obama's favorite guy Rahm Emmanuel, is a big time ambassador for EUTHANASIA and wrote a paper on its virtues that promoted snuffing out older people and handicapped people! Euthanasia is promoted by the left, no doubt about it. I find it really weird that a Jewish man would promote euthanasia after what the Jewish people experienced during WWII but that didn't stop Emmanuel from promoting his vile, dehumanizing views.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    W.G.: That IS NOT WHAT I SAID....what I said was this: Dr. Ezekial Emmanuel, a leftist and the brother of Obama's favorite guy Rahm Emmanuel, is a big time ambassador for EUTHANASIA and wrote a paper on its virtues that promoted snuffing out older people and handicapped people! Euthanasia is promoted by the left, no doubt about it. I find it really weird that a Jewish man would promote euthanasia after what the Jewish people experienced during WWII but that didn't stop Emmanuel from promoting his vile, dehumanizing views.
    Left or right, can a very ill or disabled person in his/her right mind choose euthanasia? If no, why not?
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 07:38 PM
    Left or right, can a very ill or disabled person in his/her right mind choose euthanasia? If no, why not?
    Even better questions. When you say euthanasia, don't you actually mean suicide? If a person has to be very ill or disabled, then why wouldn't a healthy person who is sick of living be able to kill him/her self? Why limit it to the sick and disabled?
    Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 07:40 PM
    Assisted suicide is the term
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 08:05 PM
    Assisted suicide is the term
    So suicide is OK as long as someone assists you in it? Could a healthy person who is sick of living commit suicide so long as someone assists them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woke up during the procedure [ 2 Answers ]

I had surgery tow weeks ago under general anesthesia but woke up during the procedure - it has been recorded in my medical notes, but would like to know what my options are in trying tp decide what to do next. Thanks

Cat woke up limping [ 4 Answers ]

My cat woke up this morning and he waslimping around the apartment. He is still eating and drinking but he is very sore. He was crying and almost dragging his leg. What should I be doing? Could this be serious? He is an indoor cat and the only one in the house.

Woke up with a bug stuck in my thigh! [ 12 Answers ]

I woke up and I walked straight into the bathroom so I could take my shower, while undressing I saw a bug-yes a bug- stuck in my thigh! I was absolutely scared, it didn't hurt but I couldn't pull it out. When I finally did it left like a little sore. Which kind of hurts. I'm not sure what kind of...

Woke up dizzy and with a headache [ 8 Answers ]

So this morning I woke up and had a slight headache. I kept hitting snooze. Then when I finally got out of bed I nearly fell over because I was so dizzy. That was at 7:20 this morning. Its now almost 9 and I'm still dizzy and I still have a headache. Not sure what could cause it... yesterday was...

View more questions Search