Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freethelight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2020, 10:42 PM
    European movie about a prince/knight's descent into madness
    I m looking for a title to a movie that I watched years ago. This is a long shot but I thought I would give it a try. It s not an American movie. In color and not from the 2000's-2020's. It's a European movie. If my memory serves me correct, it starts out in a broken down castle that is partially on fire. The protagonist is the prince and wakes up and is greeted by a man in black. This man in black follows him around the entire movie talking to him and kind of leading him from behind. He finds his father the king dead which affects him greatly, as he continues wandering, groaning, and spiraling into madness, he finds out that his sister is living in some kind of estate and it s like some weird sex palace with checkerboard floors. I don't remember much about their interaction but towards the end, the man in black turns into an animal....I think like a black wolf or dog like he s the devil or something. I know I m grasping at straws here but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks in advance! :-)

Check out some similar questions!

Frog prince movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I am searching quite bit on Google about movie that I saw probably 10+ years ago with a classic story about prince who is turned into a frog. Problem is, the movie is not quite popular ( I think) and Google has only eyes for disney cartoon movies. So, it is not animated and it is not set in...

80's movie based on Snow White but she does not end up with the Prince... [ 4 Answers ]

There is a movie that came out in the 80's that is based on the story Snow White. There is a evil stepmother, and beautiful stepdaughter. The stepmother orders the execution of her stepdaughter however the huntsman is unable to do it so he kills a wild boar and delivers the heart of the boar to...

Animated movie (NOT fire prince.) [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I saw when I was very young. It had a young boy, who I think falls asleep and dreams, or maybe is somehow transported to another place where he meets a girl. I remember her as being pink, but I was three or four, so that could be made up. I think she dies in the...

Childhood movie: Seven dwarf women.and a prince? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying for a very long time now to find the title of the movie I remember as a child. I don't remember much being it have been so long ago, but here I go... if you can help me PLEASE do. It is VERY similar to snow white and the seven dwarfs only they are women(?) and they had a lot...

80s kids animated movie about a boy changes into a prince [ 3 Answers ]

I can not figure out the title to this movie. It was on television and there was only one (not a series) and the only things I remember were at the end a boy had to leap into several different cauldrons (1 hot, 1 cold, and I think oily) and he would emerge as a prince. There was also a town that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.