Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Somyia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2020, 05:46 AM
    Can someone help me correct this
    In life we tend to love the things we find ourselves doing in our spare time or when we’re bored. Most people have a hobby or interest that serves that specific purpose in their life, one that ensures a relaxing past-time. A hobby, an activity done regularly in one’s leisure time for pleasure. Is a great thing to have. My hobbies include watching scary movies, listening to music and sleeping. As times change and faces grow older we seem to find that things that we once enjoyed doing, were just a phase and now our interests have changed in a way And we want to travel around the world, meet different people , interact with new personalities, and also learn how to use new technology, these are all things that I would like to learn and seek more information about. We live in a world where your opinions and beliefs still get criticized. Although others criticized you for your own thoughts, they are still your own voiced opinions. For example I may believe self love and happiness is the key to a stress free life, you on the other hand may disagree. Your belief is that money is the only thing help you to be stress free. Then you began to get criticized just because you basically believe money is better than happiness. All you did was voiced your opinion, it shouldn’t matter what other people think because it’s your beliefs not there’s.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2020, 06:58 AM
    In life we tend to love the things we find ourselves doing in our spare time, or when we’re bored. Most people have a hobby, or interest that serves that specific purpose in their life. One that ensures a relaxing past-time. A hobby, an activity done regularly in one’s leisure time for pleasure is a great thing to have. My hobbies include watching scary movies, listening to music and sleeping.

As times change and faces grow older we seem to find that things that we once enjoyed doing were just a phase, and now our interests have changed in a way and we want to travel around the world, meet different people, interact with new personalities, and also learn how to use new technology. These are all things that I would like to learn and seek more information about.

We live in a world where your opinions and beliefs still get criticized. Although others criticized you for your own thoughts, they are still your own voiced opinions. For example I may believe self love and happiness is the key to a stress free life, you on the other hand may disagree. Your belief is that money is the only thing that help you to be stress free. Then you began to get criticized just because you basically believe money is better than happiness. All you did was voice your opinion, and it shouldn’t matter what other people think, because it’s your beliefs not theirs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is correct way to bleed air from well water system to correct noise? [ 2 Answers ]

Since installing new flush valve, the toilet increasingly (randomly) is surging as it fills. Is it likely that the flush valve is allowing air to enter the system; it appears to be functioning properly? Our well service company said our pressure tank is not the problem, and the other two homes...

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Is this correct? [ 6 Answers ]

I am pretty sure my answer was right but the online test said that it is wrong. The amount of energy stored in a plant through photosynthesis could be estimated best by A) taking the mass of the plant before and after B) taking the mass of the water consumed by the plant C) determining...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Do I need to correct my W2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi TaxExpert, I have been working in the US from March 2006 and my wife joined me in August. I got my W2 with taxable marital status as Single. Can I go ahead with filing my returns with this W2 (beacuse now it is too late to get it corrected). Please help me out... Thanks...

View more questions Search