Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honestly88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2020, 08:22 PM
    How would you interpret the meaning of giving or receiving a BDay card like this?
    Girls: If a 39yr old man that you have had a close relationship with gave you a bday card and he wrote “You are out of this world” in it and signed
    “love, _____” how would you interpret this?
    Guys: what would be your reason to give a girl a card and write “you are out of this world!!” in it and sign it with love?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 13, 2020, 04:51 PM
    I would not think about it enough to interpret it. He thinks you're cool?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2020, 06:45 AM
    Depends on the nature of the close relationship, if it's a romantic dating one, or just deep friendship. Or maybe you dated and remained friends. The devil is in the details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tired of giving but not receiving [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend and have been together for 3 years and been living together for 2 years. He's 31 and I'm 29 haven't had many relationship issues we couldn't work out until now. My boyfriend has always asked for oral sex and I've always enjoyed pleasing him. Recently when I give him oral he...

Giving and receiving christmas gifts [ 6 Answers ]

Every year I buy christmas gifts for my 2 nephews (my husbands brothers kids) We very rarely see them as that side of the family are not close. We have never met the youngest nephew! We pass the gifts onto my mother in law who then passes them onto my husbands brother for the children. We receive...

Will a felony stop me from receiving a "z" card or merchant mariners card? [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance (car) and grand larceny Less than $3000 and felony criminal mischief! I received pretrial intervention and this is my only offence ever! The terms to my pre trial is that when it is over, my case shows up as ajudication withheld. Will this...

Giving and receiving Thank you cards [ 3 Answers ]

My husband did work at a friends house, tiling their bathroom and entryway. They just gave him a Thank you card with a gift card inside. Do we need to send them a thank you card for the gift card, or does this start the cycle of a thank you for a thank you?

Receiving Letters from a law office about an old credit card debt [ 2 Answers ]

I have an outstanding debt with a credit card company dating back to 2001. I am receiving correspondence from a law office requesting the payment for this debt. It has gone to judgment. I was in IL at the time, I know reside in IN. Has the statue of limitations passed on this debt? If so, what...

View more questions Search