Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VEGAME Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2020, 01:03 PM
    Statutory rape 47 years prior, divorced. Legal reconstitution?
    I was 15, I was 15, he was 21. He gave me marijuana, then took me to bed. Scared and threatened, I told no one. He made me marry him and he raped me every night until I left and ? Hi.M. threatened me so I married him and became pregnant. Aer marriage he continued to rape me until I left when Baby was 1-1/2 years. He is deceased, but are there any legal charges or suit I can file? He was in Navy, Military compensation? His family have land in Texs.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2020, 04:20 PM
    I am so very sorry this happened to you. While there is no statute of limitations on the rape of a child by an adult in most places, you cannot press charges against a dead man.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 25, 2020, 09:15 AM
    If your looking at prospective heirs then your child that you had with him would be the heir to what he had. Did you get any notice at all ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Statutory rape [ 4 Answers ]

Is it statutory rape in alberta canada for a 14 year old to have sex with a 19 year old? What happens if she gets pregnant and the fines and stuff just for sex?

Statutory Rape [ 3 Answers ]

So I am dating a guy who turned twenty in June, I turned fifteen in may we have been dating for seven months. My parents found out and they snapped but the thing is we dated once before and they didn't care. They found out that we had sex just recently and they threatened to send him to jail. Now...

Statutory rape [ 15 Answers ]

Well I am 18 years old now and I have a daughter that I had at the age of 16 with a man who told me he was 19. I actually met him when I was 15, so that would make him 21 today, but just recently after I turned 18, I soon found at he’s actually 27 years old. And I was just wondering is there...

Statutory rape [ 6 Answers ]

If you have a girlfriend that lives in Alberta canada and she is 16, and you have a son that lives in the US and is 18 and something happends is that considered statutory rape??

View more questions Search