Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freespin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2020, 04:12 PM
    Why does this happen to me in public?
    Usually when I知 out in public, a store or restaurant for example, many women will try hard to get my attention despite the fact that I outwardly go out of my way to avoid it. I try to not make eye contact with random women and usually ignore their presence completely. Even so, many still attempt to make themselves the center of attention from my perspective as if they know I will be attracted to them and approach them. Some examples of this are hovering around me, obnoxiously getting into my line of sight by walking very close to me, walking directly in front of me so I have no choice but to look at them, smiling, long gazes, following me around so I値l notice them, making lots of noise to attract attention, loud laughing, positioning themselves so I値l see their butt, smiling while looking at my crotch, staring at my crotch, bumping into me, etc. To be clear, I don稚 necessarily have a problem with all this but it makes me uncomfortable. As I said, I try to make myself appear unapproachable and uninteresting but this still happens. I知 a man in my 20s.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2020, 06:01 PM
    Enjoy it while you got it my young friend and accept it as a part of life and the way humans act especially between the sexes. Men pretty much do the same thing and it's been done by humans since humans got civilized, which may never happen LOL! Yes be grateful that you are so desired and not like those fellows with less that the females IGNORE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is public law [ 4 Answers ]

Definitions of law terms

When you run into him/her in public and they are with someone... [ 30 Answers ]

Okay, It has been 7 days since I got the "i need to work on myself" talk with my girlfriend of 2 years. We had a decent talk and seemed to leave on good terms. She still wanted to be friends after this (we were very involved in each others lives) so we have many mutual friends. This is no problem...

View more questions Search