Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shal9198 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2020, 10:03 AM
    About husband
    What if when i say somebody rapes and kill me and my husband replies that won't happen because u will co-operate with them .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2020, 10:13 AM
    I am unsure of what you ask here, but it certainly sounds like your husband wants you to survive such an event even if you obviously have no control over it. Please clarify with more nformation if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it okay if my husband's ex-wife still depend on my husband about her personal prob [ 7 Answers ]

Is it okay if my husband's ex-wife still depend on him about her personal problems? Before our marriage, my husband ask me if its okay for me to have communication with his ex pertaining to their kids. I said yes because I know its very important for their kids. But a month after our wedding my...

Ex husband trying to take kids away because my new husband and I are wanting to move [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have a large family and we are wanting to move from Missouri to Florida to start a new business and for me to go back to school. I sent the 60 day notification and now my ex husband says he is going to take my kids away from me because of us wanting to move to better our lives amd...

Ex-husband met an attractive woman separated from her husband but living with him [ 1 Answers ]

Is it meant to be they meet at a hockey camp her separated and unhappy my x stated had a lot of problems and talked to me about them it meant he opened up about his problems fights with two teenage sons one stealing and trouble at school the other diabetic head boy letting his steam off at home as...

H1B Husband, Husband and Wife overseas, LayOff [ 9 Answers ]

I was on a H1B visa and working in the US sine June 2007. The company that I was working for downsized and I was laid off from there on 31st Oct 2008. Subsequently since I was unable to find employment I decided to move back home at the end of November. I got married in Dec 2008. By that time my...

View more questions Search