Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Dec 29, 2019, 08:33 AM
    Central Air
    We had Central Air installed and it was our first season using it.. We had issues with the Coil Icing up , Curious what a good Setting should be (Cooling To) without the Coil Icing Up ??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2019, 08:50 AM
    The settings seldom matter, but the refrigerant level should be checked immediately as well as leakage in the system no matter how small. Has that been done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central heat blowing air but central air is not [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My central heat is blowing air through the vents fine but my central air will not blow air. What could the problem be. The compressor is coming on and the fan is spinning. Please help. Thanks, Dave

Central Air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane XR-90 gas furance. I need to know how many ton unit of AC this furnace can handle.

Ductless Central AC vs Regular central AC [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I received a brochure from my power company telling me I should consider "ductless" ac versus the traditional ac cooling unit. What are the differences between the two? The only thing the brochure said was that ductless was more friendly to the environment. Thanks

Central Air ON and OFF by itself [ 2 Answers ]

Over the winter I installed a digital Thermostat on my 10+ year old Heil Central Air system, and everything has worked great for a few months. Last week the system shutdown while the AC was running and never came back on. I turned the power off to the system at the furnace and outside I used a...

View more questions Search