Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sau391 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2019, 09:54 PM
    Will I get banned for promoting dating services on Instagram?
    I have a news account with 26K followers on Instagram. Some guy asked me to post an ad that he is looking for a girl to date. He sent me his own description and what he is looking for in a girl. I am not sure if Instagram allows this kind of posts. I just don't want to get banned for promoting dating. I tried to google it but nothing comes up. Does anyone know what Instagram rules about it are?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2019, 04:46 AM
    If unsure don't do it until you can definitively verify what the offical policy is. TOS Good luck with that but here's an interesting article on the subject. Lots of feel good stories, and what could go wrong and affect YOUR account?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Instagram Photos not showing up in its album in Instagram [ 0 Answers ]

When photos are uploaded through Instagram it is showed in Facebook Instagram photo album. But when new photos are added through Facebook to that Instagram Photo album it does not shown up on opening Instagram and its album. Can anyone explain how it happens?

Not promoting to next level [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I live in Sweden. My daughter is 4 yrs old. She is in preschool, since one year. Last year she was so insecured and didn't leave me for quite long time. After that she was doing well and learning very quick. Actully teachers said that she was little naughty and testing nature. But home...

Promoting my website [ 118 Answers ]

I have been working on setting up a web site to promote my artwork. It's finally as put together as it's going to get right now. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to promote it. it's set up through Google sites, so I imagine it's already able to be found that way. I'm...

Are online dating or meeting services okay? [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone have an opinion about whether online dating/meet-up services are worthwhile? I've heard some pro's and con's.

Event promoting [ 2 Answers ]

Do give the details of my event to the nightclub owner before the club is booked??

View more questions Search