Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rowskis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2019, 07:56 AM
    Returned to Sender
    This question doesn't really fit here, but doesn't fit anywhere else either...
    I left home for Christmas break and my apartment returned two packages because I wasn't there to collect them (they are kept by the apartment after delivery). I received a warning about it but contacted them and was told the message was automatic and nothing would be done with them. My question is if I likely will be refunded for the items/be able to have them resent by the companies when they are received, and if there are additional charges or are not refunded if the apartment will pay for them. If the man hadn't lied to me I could have had someone pick it up for me and keep it until I returned. I'm in Missouri right now (my apartment is in Florida) so there's nothing I can do. I still really need those packages.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2019, 08:26 AM
    The first step is contacting the companies that you ordered the items from, so they can explain your options and their policies when items are returned, as yours were. That lays the path for what you do next per their instruction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unreceive mail from certain sender [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't receive send to my email... Y... its not blocked nor spam... *** help.eg.. {e-mail removed} my etc...

Sms sender with usb and custom message [ 1 Answers ]

I want a software to send group sms to people with two special feature: 1- usb connection to phone 2- the body text must contain the name of person who must receive sms! Like: Hi amin, visit my site! ...

Digital sender & ipcop [ 2 Answers ]

Hey'all I'm trying to set-up a digital sender ( HP 9250c ) on a network that has IpCop as their SMTP Server ! Everythin checks out fine except when trying to send through e-mail.. I get a "E-Mail Gateway did not accept the job because the attachment is to large " Error on the sender... I tried on...

True Location of Sender [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I received a malicious e-mail which mentioned some information which is revelant to me. This showed me the sender was not spaming. And obviously the person was using fictitious email id. My question is: Is there any way I can locate where the emails have been originating from in...

90 Accord oil pressure sender [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed an oil leak from above my oil filter on my 90 Accord. It looks like the oil pressure sender. Has anyone changed one out? Does the wiring just unclip? Any special socket needed? Is it common to leak? Thanks for your help. JD

View more questions Search