Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2019, 07:37 PM
    Aloof neighbor
    I write books. A neighbor used to come to my author talks and book signings, but in the past year or more has been avoiding me for no reason. I still say Hello to her, but she barely says that. Could she be jealous. I have never done anything to cause this. Most people congratulate me for the books. She no longer acts interested and looks very sad.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 17, 2019, 08:13 PM
    Ask her. Tell her you miss her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2019, 05:24 AM
    I also think I would ask her what's wrong and go from there. I wouldn't assume this is about you without talking to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie where a girl watches neighbor and the neighbor sneaks out to meet a rebel boy [ 1 Answers ]

I think it was set in the 50's and I think the neighbor gets pregnant and the young girl helps the neighbor meet up with the rebel boy.

Boyfriend seems aloof and disconnected, but he says he loves me. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend seems so aloof and disconnected but he says he loves me. When we first met he said he was lazy and would never initiate sex or intimacy without the woman doing so. I didn't believe him and the things we did together and thoughts on life in general seemed so right that I thought I...

Neighbor has gambling 2nights week and is disrupting the neighbor hood [ 2 Answers ]

Everyone in the neighborhood is fed up with the neighbor that has gambling going on in his home 2 nights a week. It starts about 3p.m. and goes till 6 or 7 a.m. Some nights they get very loud and wake up the children in the other houses in the neighborhood. There is a 2 hr parking law on the street...

Coworker is best friend one day and aloof and distant the next? [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I'm looking for some professional advice on how to handle a situation with a male coworker of mine. He and I are acquaintances and I have always viewed our relationship as professional and platonic. I'm in a relationship and he's married. Anyhow, some days he's super friendly, wants to...

He's acting aloof, should I worry? [ 4 Answers ]

So there's a guy I've been hanging out with... it's been a bit obvious that we like each other, and we finally spent the night together. Now things are awkward... he used to call me more often... he still does but I feel he is backing off a little... though I think maybe I am being overly...

View more questions Search