Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2019, 06:51 PM
    Kid wont leave my lunch table
    At school, there is a kid who wont leave my lunch table at school. he is very weird and no one likes him. he is extremely creepy and he is craz, has no friends. he wasnt even a part of our lunch table. when we moved to that table on the first day of school he was around there, and now he thinks that he can be friends with us. he flanged salsa at me and he goes crazy. he has anger issues. he sometimes gets really mad and bangs on the table like some monkey out of planet of the apes. he also took a picture of me. he says creepy things and makes me and others around me feel really uncomfortable. i do not know how to get him to leave. there is one kid at my table that keeps encouraging him by talking to him and showing him stuff off instagram. it needs to stop. i just cant get rid of him. im going insane he is so creepy. this is not a joke, i really need some guidance on how to tell this kid to get out of my life without it being so harsh. he gives me problems and tries to make my mad.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2019, 08:47 PM
    I'm sure glad I don't sit at YOUR table! Take a hint from the kid who talks to him!!! Be nice!!!

If you're desperate, talk with a lunchroom supervisor or a teacher.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2019, 07:55 AM
    You and your clique can always leave and go to another table, but if things are that bad I would say talk to a teacher, principal, or lunch time adult monitor. How old are you guys any way? Sounds like grade school stuff.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 17, 2019, 09:24 PM
    Are lunch tables assigned? If not, go sit somewhere else. You should tell a lunch aide if he’s causing problems for you. In the meantime, try to be kind. Treating someone poorly can cause someone deep emotional pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

89 civic wont start [ 2 Answers ]

I have spark and fuel but wont fire any suggestions?

How much does a bistro table/table at a café usually weigh? [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks to everyone who answers

Ex wanted to get lunch and be friends... no contact after lunch? [ 4 Answers ]

My Ex from a while back moved back home after her school thing didn't work out. She broke up with me to go to school across the country BTW. Anyway she said she wanted to be friends and didn't want to loose me as a friend, I wasn't really cool with this at first because I still have feelings for...

Pests around my wooden table, manifesting on everything on the table [ 0 Answers ]

I found these pests around my wooden table, and they are ranged size from very small to small, they come in white, brownish and vanila in colour(each in one colour)... they seem to manifests in groups, about 5 and more... I also found them on my battery which is sealed in a container at another...

View more questions Search