Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrenchie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2019, 01:31 AM
    spy movie parody need help
    I am looking for this type of movie, where the main person, was in a wall type of costume, and I remember one side was camouflaged with a wall and his face was in a picture frame and on the other side was a window, with metal blinds and the guy opened up the blinds and there were the buttocks exposed, really funny movie or tv. I need help identifying it please

Check out some similar questions!

Waching Parody. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Sometimes, I like to see parodies and funny things to just make myself laugh a little bit after a long day. And I watch things in which the actors are acting and mimicking real actors or singers in a funny expressions and exaggerations etc. No vulgarity, no immorality, etc. Just a comedy...

Need an idea for American Gothic Parody [ 1 Answers ]

For my art class final we have to pick a famous piece of work and draw it ourselves but with our own spin to it,like turn it into a parody. I chose to do American Gothic.For those who aren't familiar it's the one with the man and the woman standing in front of a house and the man is holding a...

Studio parody [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a 1930's movie which is about a bunch of writers at a movie studio causing chaos with their schemes.

What movie has the Bonnie Tyler Song "Turn Around (Bright Eyes)" Parody? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't recall which movie I saw where there was a wedding singer on a stage singing at a wedding reception and singing the song by Bonnie Tyler called Turn Around (Bright Eyes). But I do recall the humorous and offbeat way by which the song was being sung. The singer, in an attempt to be more...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.