Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2019, 09:27 AM
    Identify signture.
    Hello, can anyone help me in identifying this painting signature.

Name:  sign1.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  248.7 KB
    Name:  sign2.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  398.6 KB
    Name:  sign3.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  424.0 KB

Thanks you.
    Attached Images

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2019, 10:01 AM
    Spring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me identify [ 8 Answers ]

What type of bug is this? I found one on the stairwell and another one on the kitchen floor. 6 legs which are black and yellow. Curved antennae. Wings. Ant like but much bigger than a carpenter ant.

Please identify sig [ 1 Answers ]

This signature is confusing. It could start with T or L or F . Can you tell me which it is? Thanks. How does one post pictures?

I have a montgomery ward sewing machine Signture UHT J283A and I need help. I try to [ 1 Answers ]

it acts like its hitting on something it don't allow the wheel is turning freely,, acts like its catching on something

Can you identify this bug? [ 3 Answers ]

I thought this was a chigger until I managed to catch one on a piece of tape and scanned it in to enlarge it. It is about the size of a chigger - very tiny. There are 3 spots on its back and I saw no spots on the chiggers and it wasn't shaped like the pictures of chiggers I found. Any help in...

Signture 2000 drum removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sig 2000 dryer which started making high pitch screech noise. I had replaced the belt tenssioner pulley assebmly and felt on the door. In the back some rust is coming from the center of the panel. I want to remove the drum but don't know how. Please help.

View more questions Search