Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2020, 07:21 AM
    Thanks for trying. Keep up the good work! I say that seriously. Back in the day I knew a lot of young guys that went the vasectomy route. Married young, divorced young, and a few kids, child support/health insurance, and she got the house. The married/divorced and pending list was the joke of the department.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 07:34 AM
    I

Thanks for trying. Keep up the good work! I say that seriously. Back in the day I knew a lot of young guys that went the vasectomy route. Married young, divorced young, and a few kids, child support/health insurance, and she got the house. The married/divorced and pending list was the joke of the department.
    I appreciate that comment and I do believe it is offered sincerely. What you describe is, in my view, the sad failure of our present culture. I believe that marriage is the foundation of any society. If that's true, then you can see why we are having the problems we have today. And I say that without pointing fingers at anyone. My wife was divorced when I married her. Thanks to her Christian commitment, we have made it nearly 36 years, but it has not always been easy.

I guess you have noticed that I finally figured out how to post images. Be fearful. Be very fearful! Now if I can just figure out how to get the smilies to work.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 07:39 AM
    One more, and then I'll stop...for now.

Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 07:50 AM
    Ok. Just one more for a laugh.
    Expert

Jan 25, 2020, 08:07 AM
    WOW! I knew one day you would EVOLVE! Proud of you bro!

Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 09:37 AM
    It can take an old guy a while, but I finally got there. It's still not copy and paste. I use the insert image option and put the URL in. It takes a little doing, but it does work.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2020, 10:15 AM
    witnesses like Hunter and Joe ;the emperor and Comey ? It has be a a special sort of desperation to think that Bolton is going to turn hostile witness. Even if he did not agree with the policy he would not throw the President under the bus. And of course it would NOT be obstruction for Trump to invoke executive privilege .Hunter Biden on the other hand has no such immunity.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 11:17 AM
    When the dems came up so short on evidence in the kangaroo court held in the House, it was then basically over. It remains over.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2020, 11:27 AM
    There is just something very sinister about the Biden Crime Family: I particularly would love to see young Hunter skewered just on principle.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
    I don't know that young Biden did anything illegal, but I think it is very likely that he was given that job so the Ukes could gain favor with good ole dad.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 25, 2020, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I don't know that young Biden did anything illegal, but I think it is very likely that he was given that job so the Ukes could gain favor with good ole dad.
    Sorta like Ivanka and Donnie Jr. and Eric helping their dad with the family business while their fingers are in the WH pie.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 12:22 PM
    Sorta like Ivanka and Donnie Jr. and Eric helping their dad with the family business while their fingers are in the WH pie.
    Very similar in that they are doing nothing illegal.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 25, 2020, 12:24 PM
    Very similar in that they are doing nothing illegal.
    Of course they are!! Sheesh!
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 12:27 PM
    Of course they are!! Sheesh!
    Oh? What are they doing illegal, Miss "I'm not a left winger"?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 25, 2020, 12:32 PM
    Oh? What are they doing illegal, Miss "I'm not a left winger"?
    They are to peel off family business when involved in WH operations, so there's no conflict of interest.

"Conflict of interest" is the tRump family's middle name.
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 02:03 PM
    They are to peel off family business when involved in WH operations, so there's no conflict of interest.

"Conflict of interest" is the tRump family's middle name.
    At some point, you have to come up with more than just accusations. Some evidence would be nice.
    Expert

Jan 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
    Like the evidence against the HB?
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2020, 06:49 PM
    Like the evidence against the HB?
    I've already said, "I don't know that young Biden did anything illegal, but I think it is very likely that he was given that job so the Ukes could gain favor with good ole dad."
    Expert

Jan 26, 2020, 12:41 AM
    You could be correct but what does that have to do with anything except as dirt on a political opponent, or the illegal lengths the dufus will go to using his position as a president to get it. It doesn't matter what the Ukrainians did about it, what matters is what the dufus wanted them to do for his personal gain, get dirt on the Biden's, and take the cyber heat off of Vlad who is still doing his thing to undermine our elections again.

The real question is and always has been did the dufus commit illegal acts and abuse his powers for personal gain? The answer is a resounding hell yes, and all the evidence supports that conclusion, and that he is trying his level best to cover up that fact. The whole notion they had to fire an ambassador is also evidence of how far the dufus will go to get what he wants and the lives he would destroy along the way at the behest of his henchmen Rudy and his cohorts. You know the guys he claims he doesn't know and never met?
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2020, 06:19 AM
    what the dufus wanted them to do for his personal gain,
    Your evidence for that is zero.

The real question is and always has been did the dufus commit illegal acts and abuse his powers for personal gain? The answer is a resounding hell yes, and all the evidence supports that conclusion,
    You have the real question right. You have the answer entirely wrong. As to destroying lives, I know that really doesn't bother you very much since, after all, you voted for two people responsible for the destruction of four lives in Benghazi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something we never thought a conservative government would do [ 5 Answers ]

At least not voluntarily Banking Royal Commission: Malcolm Turnbull announces inquiry We are going to have an inquiry into the practices of banks. There has long been a stink about the financial services industry with the banks being forced to compensate cheated customers and remove certain...

Conservative vs. Liberals [ 3 Answers ]

What is the basic difference between conservatives and liberals? Why do we see things so differently? I am posting here although the subject could be in the philosophy thread or the religion thread as it touches all of them. I am going to throw something out there for you to kick around. Of...

Conservative energy plan [ 20 Answers ]

My question is this: Why do conservatives take such a pessimistic approach when it comes to developing clean renewable energy? The problem I have with conservatives is that they claim patriotism but the things they promote makes me think don't have faith that we can figure this problem out. I...

Is McCain a 'modern' conservative? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it any wonder that the 'base' distrusts him? The Curious Mind of John McCain

Liberal to conservative, just like that! [ 33 Answers ]

It was years ago that I first heard this little story, and I just heard it re-told today, a little different of course, but the meaning still hit as hard as it did the first time I heard it. I just wonder what anyone's opinion of the story might be: A man was attending dinner at a friends...

View more questions Search