Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Applecraze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2019, 11:43 AM
    Mysterious humming noise in the house.
    I found this site when I was looking for others having a low frequency hum noise that they can't seem to find where it's coming from. Well, we have the same issue. I finally found the problem ~ We have a swann security camera system. Well the box is what our problem was! It was vibranting on the shelf making the humming noise! So if you have this same problem, try looking at your elect. boxes they maybe the problem :)

Check out some similar questions!

Mysterious humming noise in the house [ 3 Answers ]

Previous question was closed I live in Birmingham in England and we have the same problem here. I have heard the on/off hum in three different homes in this area and also in a house in Gloucestershire. Only inside never outside not even at 05.00 when its dead quiet. There are no overhead power...

Mysterious humming noise in the house [ 113 Answers ]

Hello, I hope you folks can help me. Recently, we have been hearing a loud, low frequency "hum" throughout our house. I have turned the main power off to determine whether it's electrical. It's not. The noise does sound like a "fog horn" going off several blasts at a time and the noise level...

Mysterious House Noise [ 33 Answers ]

At loss as to what the mysterious noise I'm hearing in my house is. Have eliminated its relationship to septic system, electric, roof, water main, plumbing fixtures and neighbor's pool equipment. It's hard to tell whether it's vibration that generates the noise or vice versa. With all those...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.