Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mackmel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2019, 01:21 AM
    2013 lexus
    In CA a dealership try to put a lien on my car for damage done to another car try a lien sale I opose it that had 30 days from then to file a lien thuogt the court which that did not that had my car since 1/2/2019 can afford to file lawsuit what my options please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2019, 08:53 AM
    Pay the lien, or walkaway and get a bill if the sale of your car is not enough to satisfy the lien. After that they garnishee your wages if they have too. Either way doing nothing loses the vehicle and destroys your credit. Hope the car is paid off. Is it?

Negotiate payments you can live with is your best option, because they will apply an enforceable lien eventually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word 2013 Problem / Office 2013 Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows 7. This problem started when I changed from Office 2007 to Office 2013. When I have one or more Word documents open and I try to open another Word document, sometimes the new document does not open. An icon for the new document appears on the taskbar (along with the icons for all...

I just had a baby on may 13 2013 and I got my depo shot June 24 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for 3 weeks and I have had a lot of blood clots and lots of painful cramping I'm steel bleeding heavy and I just want to no did I have a miscarriage

Lexus rx 300 [ 1 Answers ]

The codes for the radio

I have a 97 lexus Es 300. [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my car was working fine. This morning when I tried starting it it won't. It turns over but it won't start. What could be wrong with it. I don't think is the battery cause I have full power on the car.

View more questions Search