Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felme01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2019, 07:57 PM
    80s Christmas Movie
    I am looking for the name of a christmas movie with an Ogre a fairy that was the school teacher of these two children (boy and girl) travel to the North Pole. I think it may be a swedish movie dubbed over in english. Thoughts?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Christmas Movie, Santa's name was Father Christmas, Thanks [ 2 Answers ]

Santa's name Father Christmas Movie

Movie scene from Christmas Movie with Tim Allen [ 1 Answers ]

Tim Allen walks down a hallway to a hallway door & inside is visions or clips of people wishing for Christmas miracles

Another old Christmas movie... [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is in English, but may be originally in French, I think. It's about a girl who goes to the airport around Christmas time with her class, and she and another boy get mistaken for unaccompanied minors and get placed on a plane to what's supposed to be the North Pole, but I don't think they...

Christmas movie? [ 0 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie a long time ago about a teen and it was based at christmas time and she was pregnant and hiding it from her parents. I only seen about 3/4 of it because it was on when I woke up from a nap and I cannot remember the title of it or actresses. I can remember certain scenes,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.