Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Palm12223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2019, 06:54 PM
    Look for Christmas movie that has a boy and girl orphan and an old man
    Think is maybe Australian

Check out some similar questions!

What is the christmas movie with a homeless boy and a wealthy little girl, [ 0 Answers ]

A Christmas film A homeless little boy and a wealthy little girl. The girl looks out her window and gives the boy some food. He wears a cap and a scarf the girl blondish hair full fringe .

Name of the film where an orphan girl magically fills a room with food [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this film, probably because I can't remember much of it. I remember its about a little girl, I think she's an orphan and lives in this big house with other orphans, or she was just left there by her dad while he went to war; I'm not sure. She's...

Little girl born on christmas movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a scary movie I can't remember any actors or the title but its this little girl that gets kidnapped and she has special "powers" that can bring a bird back to life, and she stops a homeless man from burning himself after the evil man that kidnapps her posses him to pour gasoline all over...

90's/80's christmas 4 orphan's cartoon movie---i need you guys again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey again I just was talking with my grandma about all these old movies I'm re-finding and we were talking about another 1 I liked. It's like a christmas movie were all these kids live in this orphanage and my grandma was saying the lady who ran the orphanage wouldn't let the kids have a christmas...

Christmas movie 80's? Girl forced to marry, witch on hill. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie starts with a girl riding in the back on a car, the car crashes and she flies out and hits her head. Then the movie turns into a fantasy where there is a girl being forced to marry a guy she doesn't want to marry. There are some funny character guys that are trying to help her escape. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.