Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MMcevoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2019, 09:14 AM
    Condo thermostat
    Hi, I have a Honeywell T6069A1016 five wire thermostat, I would like to change it to a Honeywell TB6575A1000/U 120 or 240V 50-90°F Fan Coil Thermostat. Can anyone tell me what the old wires go to on the new one. Thank you
    Attached Images

afoeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2022, 09:16 PM
    Hello there, you can read the guide document Honeywell to Installation guide T6069
    and https://manualdir.com/honeywell/ther...struction.html

hope the document will help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing NOMA programmable thermostat to replace original one in Condo - Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My condo has a basic thermostat unit - Honeywell T6069A. The connections on the label are as follows: Fan Motor - Brown = Hi , Blue = Med, Red = Lo Valve = Orange (not connected to anything) Black = L1 I bought a NOMA Programmable Thermostat with Digital display and can't seem to...

Honeywell Thermostat - Heat Pump in a Condo? [ 21 Answers ]

I live in a 20 yr old condo with 2 Heating Systems that were described as "heat pumps" and recently decided to replace the thermostats from the 24 year old controls to Honeywell RTH7600 series touch screens. Ran into some issues as the wiring from my old thermostats didn't exactly line up with...

Thermostat replacement for condo w/ seasonal heat & A/C [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm shopping for a replacement thermostat for my condo. The building has central heat in the winter and A/C in the summer (switched by the building management) and the thermostat controls the in-unit blowers. I have been told that I need a 110v thermostat by an electrician, but beyond...

Fellow condo owner not paying condo or any fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. Hey, have a situation here with 3 condominiums, 2 pay all bills on time the other is about 5 months behind on all bills. This is rough as he has finally fallen behind enough to have tapped out the reserves and next month we (the other 2 condo owners) will finally have to start dipping...

Thermostat - Honeywell to Hunter - Condo - Not working." [ 5 Answers ]

Hello... I am trying to replace an old Honeywell T8195B with a Hunter 44110. This is located in a condominium with the A/C unit on the roof and the fan and elec. Heating unit in the ceiling. I have located the thermostat wire in the ceiling and it is split and wired as indicated in this...

View more questions Search