Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sturoc Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Nokia 5170 not charging
    N 5170 will not charge up only beeps New batt put in and of course that batt needs an initial chg but can't do it with this phone.
    Any ideas?
    I know it's an old phone but it has worked perfectly till now and need phone #'s off it.
    Thanks
    Stu

Check out some similar questions!

Nokia N73. [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Nokia N73. Can You Let Me Any Free Download Software For A Long Time Voice Record On Nokia N73. And How I Can Convert Mp4 Video To Avi File And A Avi Video To Mp4 Hope Replay Yours, Palakkode

Can't copy from Nokia 6300 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this Nokia 6300 which came with a 128 mb micro sd card card. Certain applications and games were on this card. Now I purchased a new 1 gb micro card and want to transfer data from my old card to the new but it doesn't let copy says its write protected. What do I do.

How do I decode my Nokia 6280 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I decode my Nokia 6280 and my memory chip

Nokia video files [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nokia N73 with a memory card, if I remove the memory card and slot it into the processor I can drag and drop mp3 files and video clips onto it however , when putting it back into the phone it will only recognize the mp3 files and not the video files, apparently real player supports files...

Computer and Nokia 6030 [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to access net for my computer through a Nokia 6030 mobile phone . What are the softwares do I need and hardware parts do I need to connect:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.