Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DADSAGA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2019, 01:11 PM
    Adult children and politics
    I recently sent a request for a Christmas wish list to my three adult children. My 34 year old gay son replied that all he want was for me to stop supporting our president. Since the election he is consumed with politics. He believes I voted for Trump which I did not.
    What should my response be?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 02:11 PM
    "I didn't vote for Trump, why do you think I did?". That would be the truth, and if he doesn't believe it then he has other issues besides politics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult children [ 4 Answers ]

Once they move out of the home at 19yo are we as parents still responsible for them at all?

Adult children [ 3 Answers ]

Who won't grow up, get a job, jump into things and give up, blamng everyone else

1. The capacity of an elevator is either 20 children or 15 adult. If 12 children are [ 3 Answers ]

1. The capacity of an elevator is either 20 children or 15 adult. If 12 children are currently in the elevator, how many adults can still get in?

Adult children [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am 68 years old and have taken care of two adult mentally challenged men in my home for the past 11 years. They are both very sweet and independent and can verbally communicate with others. They love my family and my children especially. . I have three daughters ,They are all over the...

View more questions Search