Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Green Witch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2019, 05:21 AM
    Domino clock
    I am looking for the name of a certain clock or/and the company who makes them so I can find one to buy. The clock runs off a USB cable and is like a standard oblong shaped bedside clock but instead of numbers it has different coloured spots/circles that you have to count to tell the time. So it looks like a domino on the display. I have tried many searches but have failed to find anything close to what I am looking for. Can anyone help please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 07:43 AM
    This was the closest thing I found.

Green Witch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2019, 09:07 AM
    Thanks ever so much for trying to find the clock. I did a quick photo edit to give a better idea of what it looked like. Not sure if the photo will show though.Attachment 49263

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I organize a DOMINO DRIVE? [ 0 Answers ]

How is a domino drive organised, I have been asked this for a Mothers Union group and I haven't a clue? Help. Dleonskie

How soon after 6 o'clock will the hands of the clock be together? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have detailed answers? Please and thank you.

Not paid if miss clock in or clock out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Kansas. My employer has recently included in our personnel policy that if we miss clocking in or clocking out we will not be paid for that portion of the day. So: if you clock in after lunch, but forget to clock out when you leave... You don't get paid for the whole afternoon. We...

View more questions Search