Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leuhhoffman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2019, 06:44 PM
    charcoal toothpaste damage
    i started using the charcoal toothpaste and powder for about a week and noticed that i now have enamel damage on one of my teeth so i immediately stopped using it and went back to my regular toothpaste, will that help or should i do something else? the damage is only a small spot close to my gums but it worries me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 04:00 AM
    See a dentist for an expert exam and guidance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renters rights in Texas structural damage to apt. no water damage [ 2 Answers ]

My whole roof in my apt. came crashing down all at once not due to water damage living there only 4 months I have no renters ins. About 4,000 in damage apt. dragging it out what are my rights sad in Texas

Abrasive toothpaste [ 1 Answers ]

I am a little confuse, I know it is best not to use non-abrasive cleaners on your teeth, but aren't most toothpastes considered abrasive? I was considering using salt and baking soda on my teeth, but I get the impression that they may be too abrasive as well. Any tips will be appreciated. ...

The best toothpaste? [ 8 Answers ]

What toothpaste do you believe makes your teeth the whitest/brightest. I currently use Colgate but I am not sure if I should change to a different brand.

Charcoal and BBQ [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here BBQ? I want to get one of those cheap BBQ supported on a tripod. But first, I got some questions: 1. Do I just pour the bag of charcoal and toss in a match? Or do I have to add something else too? 2. Do I use the charcoal until everything burns to powder? Or do I have to...

View more questions Search