Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2019, 02:27 PM
    Will a married man sex life be better if he have sex conversations with another woman
    I was just told that talking to someone married is helping them with their marriage.
    Men only do it for the attention and this way when they get in bed with their wife they could have good sex. It have nothing to do with the female they are speaking or chatting with. They are using the female to enhance their sex and marriage. They will text and chat with another female all day long just for the attention to make them feel good. They will send a photo of their penis just so they could feel good thinking someone or another female would like it with no intentions on sleeping with that female at all. It is mind game.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 02:49 PM
    That is incorrect. It does NOT help a marriage when you text and chat and accept body-part photos from a married man. Discourage this juvenile behavior immediately!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 02:50 PM
    IMHO, such guys are not only immature but uncaring perverts just looking for an excuse to justify their perversion. You should leave those selfish freaky deakies alone.

Dec 5, 2019, 02:53 PM
    I don't think you understand what I meant. The guy is not interested in the other female at all and the wife doesn't know it. I am saying when female is having emotional affair with a married man it's not to her benefit he is using her to make is sex life great in bed especially if he's been married for yrs. They don't want the toher woman at all.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 02:59 PM
    It sounds like this guy is really giving you a snow job on how much you "help" his marriage. No, no, no. A marriage is between TWO people, not three. If the married couple is having problems, they need to seek the help of a marriage counselor.
    Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    I don't think you understand what I meant. The guy is not interested in the other female at all and the wife doesn't know it. I am saying when female is having emotional affair with a married man it's not to her benefit he is using her to make is sex life great in bed especially if he's been married for yrs. They don't want the toher woman at all.
    BALONEY! Who falls for that crap?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 05:42 PM
    This is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard.

Dec 5, 2019, 06:24 PM
    Falls for what?

Ok so you're saying the guy is texting her because he really want to? I don't think you understand question
    Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    Falls for what?

Ok so you're saying the guy is texting her because he really want to? I don't think you understand question
    I understand very well and have seen this kind of people who talk a load of baloney to whomever listens to it. The solution is to not let these sorts of people get access to your life. I mean who lets someone play games with their mind?

That's sick!
    Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 06:52 PM
    I completely understand. This man is taking advantage of you and your lack of understanding of how healthy relationships work. A married man should NEVER send pictures of his penis to another woman. I guarantee you that if his wife found out about this relationship he has with you she would divorce him at the drop of a hat.

Now, to add, you are no better of a person because you continue to entertain the advances of a married man.

Dec 5, 2019, 07:06 PM
    But it's all entertainment it's nothing.hes doing it to have better sex or to get hard for her
    Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 07:15 PM
    While he’s having sex, he’s thinking of you. Not his wife. She will call you the home wrecker when she finds out. And she will find out.

Dec 5, 2019, 10:25 PM
    Isn't that making their marriage better anyway? Why would he be thinking of me if he's sexting his own wife
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 03:35 AM
    If you cannot ask the wife if the marriage is better with a side chick sext buddy then you cannot say it helps the marriage even if he and YOU think it helps him. This isn't entertainment. It's going behind the wife's back by a devious husband and a female willing to help him be devious.

Dec 6, 2019, 04:53 AM
    Why would I ask wife like you said it's behind her back.the question I think was misunderstood.i don't mean the other woman doing it to help the marriage cause she want to.im saying by her having sexual conversation with a married man in any situation.to the guy it's actually helping him be closer to his wife.she pushing them closer without realizing it.
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 05:21 AM
    That may be the husbands story, and her excuse to play along, but it's still behind the wifes back and that's what makes it so wrong on so many levels. Only someone that cannot see the wrong of such deciet, deception, between a husband and wife could fall for that, and knowing the guy is married and carrying on in such a manner is in itself bad behavior on both parts.

I can find no excuse for a husband and another person to carry on such behavior. Can YOU?

Dec 6, 2019, 07:29 AM
    the female is not doing it to make it better the husband is using her and she doesn't know it. The other woman not trying to help him .I am saying the man has no intentions on any sexual needs with the other lady he is using her to make his sex life better with his own wife.
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 07:46 AM
    His intentions don't matter does it? It's downright despicable behavior, even from the unknowing female sexting/texting with a known married guy.

Dec 6, 2019, 07:58 AM
    I know it don't but that was the question so wanted an answer. that was the reason for the question. Even if it don't matter.
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 08:05 AM
    Is it to much to expect a female to know better? That's why most people would say single people should leave married people alone because you never know about what the intentions are, or even if they are good or bad, truthful, or lying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married but deeply in love with married woman [ 8 Answers ]

I am a married man, deeply in love and also have lust for a married woman (having a kid), a colleague of mine. I have admitted this to my spouse. Obviously she isn't comfortable with this. In spite of this, I share a good bond with my spouse. I am in my early forties. I had expressed my feelings...

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

Child support -married man with other married woman -rights given up -agreed by both [ 7 Answers ]

My husband's infidelities has caught up with him and he now has an infant from another married woman. He has legally given up his parental rights as agreed between both himself and the other woman. She has taken him for child support and the court date is within the next few weeks. Will he have to...

I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy w [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy with his marriage just like me.. and lately he add me on Facebook and ask for my email and since that we have been talked to each other almost daily... he doesn't says that he loves me but he give me a lot of signs...

39 YO Married Woman Seeking Life Fullfillment [ 4 Answers ]

I am an average 39 yo white female, married for 16 years to a man that is my perfect "other half". No children, by choice, but do consider our four dogs part of our family. I share a lovely home and an amazing relationship with my husband but also have a sense of emptiness. I recently left my job...

View more questions Search