Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2019, 08:15 AM
    OK I see. Was just trying figure out how helps a guy my thinking about another woman while sleeping with his wife. Gotcha thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 08:42 AM
    No telling what may stimulate a guy, but a guy such as this is lying, cheating, abusing and using b@stard, to his wife and at least another female to gain this stimulation. Yes there are married men who get stimulation from such perverted bad behavior. I consider that cruel.

How about you?
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2019, 09:32 AM
    But why is it the single person's fault and not the married guy? The married guy plays a role too. Why should single female leave that person alone and not the other way around
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    But why is it the single person's fault and not the married guy? The married guy plays a role too. Why should single female leave that person alone and not the other way around
    Does the single female know the man is married? If so, then she's doing wrong too. BOTH are wrong!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    The married guy is at fault and fully responsible for his behavior for sure, but single people shouldn't get a pass for bad behavior for going along with bad behavior of the married guy should they? We all are responsible for our own behavior, or role in our situations aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Does the single female know the man is married? If so, then she's doing wrong too. BOTH are wrong!
    Absolutely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married but deeply in love with married woman [ 8 Answers ]

I am a married man, deeply in love and also have lust for a married woman (having a kid), a colleague of mine. I have admitted this to my spouse. Obviously she isn't comfortable with this. In spite of this, I share a good bond with my spouse. I am in my early forties. I had expressed my feelings...

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

Child support -married man with other married woman -rights given up -agreed by both [ 7 Answers ]

My husband's infidelities has caught up with him and he now has an infant from another married woman. He has legally given up his parental rights as agreed between both himself and the other woman. She has taken him for child support and the court date is within the next few weeks. Will he have to...

I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy w [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy with his marriage just like me.. and lately he add me on Facebook and ask for my email and since that we have been talked to each other almost daily... he doesn't says that he loves me but he give me a lot of signs...

39 YO Married Woman Seeking Life Fullfillment [ 4 Answers ]

I am an average 39 yo white female, married for 16 years to a man that is my perfect "other half". No children, by choice, but do consider our four dogs part of our family. I share a lovely home and an amazing relationship with my husband but also have a sense of emptiness. I recently left my job...

View more questions Search