Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melloughary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2019, 11:10 AM
    Calspa not heating
    Hello! I recently bought a used Calspa hot tub. First night it worked great! Day 2 its not heating.. The heat light is on and all jets are working.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2019, 01:58 AM
    See if this helps, or get a manual for your spa, or better yet, call a local service provider. As you see the trouble shooting is a tedious process requiring tools and some experience. Start with having your make and model number handy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blown fuse on my calspa [ 0 Answers ]

I have a calspa with the wisper power 5000 there is a blown fuse next to the relayes and it looks like its hard wired in can I change this fuse or does the panel need to b changed thanks johnny g

Calspa [ 0 Answers ]

I have a whiper power unit by calspa and I'm getting power to the heater element but heater indicator light on the key pad is not lite last night it was working fine what's the problem?

Calspa error code 5F [ 0 Answers ]

I overfilled my tub and am getting this error code even after drying the control panel with a hair drier. Is there a way to reset this to get things going again?

Calspa heating [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2005 calspagenesis 31 dually pacifica and the heater light is on but the temp does not get any higher than 98. What could be the problem ? Thanks the jets are working.email [email protected]

CalSpa Issues [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2010 CalSpa Escape Series ES732L, the control panel lights up, temp adjusts, heater comes on, but no jets work, even the circulation indicator stream of bubbles from the bottom isn't there. I hear the relay click when I push the button to turn the jets on, but nothing happens. I have...

View more questions Search