Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scary Fear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2019, 03:57 PM
    80s TV nature show with two guys walking
    Please if someone can answer this. I think it was on WEDU. It might have been a local Florida show but there were two guys that would walk around nature trails and ID animals, plants, shells etc. The intro was Vivaldi's guitar in D second movement. It was very relaxing and I loved watching this show. Does anyone know what this is called?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 20, 2022, 12:48 PM
    Kratt’s Creatures maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nature walk TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I lived in Denver from 1993 to 1995 and their was a local nature walk show the air on public TV station with a naturalist that was very interesting. Anyone know the show?

Music video with 3 guys walking down a street. [ 2 Answers ]

This music video came out early this year(2012). It had three guys walking down a street the whole video. The center one had on a Satan costume. The guy to his left, as well as the guy to the right, had on angel costumes. Near the end of the music video, they started fighting each other but kept...

Late 90's educational nature show? [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for a week now. I used to watch this show when I was a kid, but I can't remember the name. The only thing I remember about it is that the intro was a Parrot flying through like an all white museum, and that the intro music had a pan flute or some other wind instrument in...

View more questions Search