Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2019, 09:53 AM
    Should I buy my dream house so a guy could move in?
    Moving to a new location because of a job is scary. Especially if your grown 2 kids don't want to go with you. Moving 6 hours further from my children and 2 grands. After renting for a yr. I want to buy a nice big newly built house for my self hoping the guy I left behind will follow me. It is only me and the house I saw is about 250 k. This guy is a massage therapist and he could further his career where I am at.

My new thing is making hand made soaps so this way he could go into business with me and do massage parties. This would be an opportunity for us both.The only thing is moving into a big house by myself but it makes me feel as if I accomplished something.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 11:33 AM
    Buying a huge house in hopes a guy will follow you is a financial disaster.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2019, 12:14 PM
    but I make good money I make handmade soaps. He does massage and is certified.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    but I make good money I make handmade soaps. He does massage and is certified.
    But does he want to move, especially move in with you?

And will you expect him to help pay for the huge house?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 06:58 PM
    And what about your other 2 guys?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean in islamic dream if you have dream you are in a small house? [ 12 Answers ]

Since 2days I have the same dream that me, my husband and in laws we are living in a small house.can I please know what does my dream means? I often had dream that I'm getting married with my cousin whom in reality iwas supposed to get married. Yesterday I dream that he has writteh a letter to me...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Should I move away from everything to follow my dream? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to be a writer, but I live in a big city, and have a crappy job, and can find no time to write. When I get home I just don't have the energy to sit at my laptop and write anything, so I feel like my dreams are slipping away. I have a good social life though, some good friends, but I always...

Odd feeling in dream... Move Posts [ 3 Answers ]

I have had an odd feeling in one of dreams not to long ago, about 2 weeks ago. I was asleep and I was having a simple dream, but somehow this was different. Of course, if you have seen my past questions on this website, you would notice they all revolve around one of my friends, my best friend....

View more questions Search