Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chikasu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2019, 01:36 AM
    Which artwork is this?
    I need to find this answer can you please help me? If you can, here are some tips:

- Subsequently reduced in size.
    - The owner of the artwork was also a painter.
    - Missing pieces found years later.
    - It reflects its own period really well.
    What is the name of this artwork?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 09:23 AM
    Is this homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

artwork value [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a oil painting of what I believe to be two pheasants, signed by "A.Smith" my uncle passed it down to me 10 years ago just before he died. I don't know much more and was just wondering if anyone can tell me a little bit more about the painting?

Tell me something about this artwork [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please tell me as much about this painting as possible ? The artist, year, cost, where its originally from ? Any information would be much appreciated. Cheers

What is artwork ? [ 1 Answers ]

What is artwork referred in advertising

Value of artwork? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an etching from the Paris Etching Society. It is a stream with an old mill or waterwheel. It is signed Pierre and the Title is hard to read. It is either Mortin or Moutin. It is numbered 203. Can you also tell me anything about this? Thanks.

Some of my artwork [ 35 Answers ]

Hope this works?? Here is some of my artwork. The Man standing beside horse and cart was done in acrylics The Desert Girl (girl from Nat'l geographic cover) done is oils The mother and baby is my daughter-in-law and my grandson -- painting in oils The Cannon I built about 12 years ago -...

View more questions Search