Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2019, 09:48 AM
    What should a female do to keep safe from human trafficking?
    The main thing you see on social media and trending on the news is human trafficking. Need some options on what to carry if someone is trying to come near me. I heard of the sting gun and pepper spray. Please give some info on these things and more.
    aeronjosef Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2019, 07:17 PM
    These are the ways a female can do to keep safe from human trafficking: Be Vigilant of her surroundings, act swiftly, don't trust easily and avoid walking alone.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2019, 08:07 AM
    thanks.. would pepper spray and a taser be wise as well?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 09:18 AM
    It’s never a bad idea to carry pepper spray if it’s legal to do so in your area. The taser will be a bit harder as few locations allow civilians to carry one. But most importantly it’s imperative that you remain aware of your surroundings. Don’t check your phone while walking through the mall, for example. There is safety in numbers, so try to have a friend with you when you go out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What Human Medicines Are Safe for Pets [ 5 Answers ]

Is the antibiotic erythromycin (ery-tab) safe to give dog for an infection. Has had round raw looking sore on leg for months and nothing I do gets rid of it

What are the sociological perspectives on human trafficking? [ 0 Answers ]

I know what each theoretical perspective stands for, however I would like to know their viewpoints on human trafficking. Functionalist, interactionist, conflict, and feminist. Thank you :)

View more questions Search