Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bliss2468 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2019, 08:33 PM
    Semen analysis
    Hello

On my seman analysis, viscosity is displayed as 'poor' and fructose test indicates 'slight trace'. What does this indicate? Also when I took the test in July every thing was normal. My sperm count went down from 85 mi/ml to 45 mi/ml and morphology went down from 8% to 0% between July and November. Please advise what could be the reason for this? Thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 12:26 AM
    Who did your test and did they not explain the results? If not then you need to schedule an appointment for a doctor to examine and explain what your test results indicate. Obviously I frown on online diagnosis as being incomplete, as most tests have a follow up or verification process that's indicated. It's great to be able to go to a lab for tests without a doctors referall, but a doctor has to eventually be involved in the process and typically schedules a follow up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semen analysis test [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, my report is volume 5ml,total sperm count 75million,normal form 60% is it good for pregnancy?

Semen Analysis [ 0 Answers ]

HEllo, I am Rachid . I have been married for four years . My wife took the pill for one year . We haven't got kids yet. I was advised to do a semen analysis . You find the report below . I want to know if it is normal . Thanks in advance . SOrry it is in French: Examen Physicochimique :...

Semen Analysis Report [ 14 Answers ]

SEMEN ANALYSIS REPORT SPECIMEN: Collected in the Lab Duration of Abstinence: 04 (Days) Interval between start of ejaculation and analysis (before liquefaction) : 30 min Appearance: Creamy White Liquefaction Time(min): 30 min Consistency Normal Volume 2.0 pH: 8.0 Microscopic Examination...

Semen analysis? [ 7 Answers ]

Could anyone please check my hubby's semen analysis? Our GP says it's OK, but we are worried that the normal forms are not good enough for me to fall pregnant. Rapidly progressive 48% Slowly progressive 2% Non progressive 1% Non motile 49% Normal forms 20% If this is not good enough, what...

View more questions Search