Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeadowlarkJess Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2019, 01:00 PM
    Manipulated into ghosting someone over a lie
    Earlier this year, I was manipulated into ghosting a dear friend of mine by someone I hardly knew.... they claimed this person abused them and made it seem as though they were going to trash me all over town if I didn't do what they wanted me to do.... I panicked and caved.....

Later, I discovered this individual's allegations against my friend were most likely false..... I feel so horrible to the point that it keeps me awake bawling my eyes out at night..... I want to go to the person I was manipulated into ghosting and beg their forgiveness..... But I don't know if I should, or what to say, or anything really.... I just know that this is slowly ripping me to shreds inside. Can anyone offer me any advice at all?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 01:02 AM
    Making amends and being willing to tell the TRUTH is not an easy thing to do, but that is exactly what must be done, and the consequences faced.
    MeadowlarkJess Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2019, 12:54 PM
    Amends have been made but another aspect of the situation has arisen, which I have posted about.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2019, 03:57 AM
    I think I posted a response to that question also. It gets confusing when additional information is posted in a seperate thread for the same situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating someone new.. Is he ghosting? [ 2 Answers ]

For about 3 weeks, I've started hanging out with a guy. Things were great up until a week ago, he was completely into me, texted me all the time. Said good night and good morning every day.. I thought I finally found a good guy and feeling very happy about this. I haven't quite fully opened up to...

Samsung lcd TV ghosting [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Samsung 40" lcd TV model le40r87bd and the picture has recently started to ghost and become blurred , is it repairable and if so how much does it usually cost? It only seems to be doing this through the scart socket into my cable box(cable box been checked by virgin media) dvd player...

Removing tape ghosting from wood table top [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had to cover an oak table top to protect it from paint. Blue painter's tape was used, and not the delicate surface tape (kick me). In the process of removing the tape, a ghosting occurred where the tape was. This was NOT tape residue, but more like the ghosting you see when you leave a...

Ghosting [ 1 Answers ]

My TV has a blue and yellow hugh on everything. I believe they call it ghosting. Is there any way I can fix this without having to replace my TV? I have a Panasonc Model number PT-47wx42f.

Upgrading to another computer - Cloning/Ghosting? [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone give me a walkthrough to how to upgrade to a new computer, whilst keeping the exact data from the old hard drive. I will need to clone/ghost one hard drive onto another. Will I have to uninstall drivers for the old computer before I clone it? I'll also need some free software for...

View more questions Search