Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siennahttp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2019, 03:53 PM
    My ex texted me , what should I say?!
    My bf and I broke up last month. I didn’t take it well because he was great. He would drive 2 hours for me, which is why we broke up ( long distance ). He asked me how I thought we were doing and he said the distance was really hard for him. After a few days I texted him that I missed talking to him and he said he missed talking to me too. And he asked “what do you want us to be? and I told him I wanted to make it work and he kept saying Idkk then he said that maybe if I had a CAR then it would. We have met up since the breakup and kissed ( he gave me a hickey ) after I told him a guy invited me out and he seemed kinda jealous. We were gonna be fwb but I only agreed bc I wanted him in my life but I told him I didn’t want sex bc I still had feelings and he said he understood. 2 weeks ago I texted him that “I missed his d” and he was like “I thought we decided that wasn’t what we wanted lol” and I told him I didn’t want sex but still missed playing around. And he didn’t answer. I’m getting over him but I’m just confused bc he views all my Sc’s. Our houses are 15 minutes apart ( we live in the same city ) so it’s not an issue for me. My parents bought me a car and I put it on Sc and he saw and didn’t say anything which is kinda why we broke up and the issue is fixed. I post stuff on Sc all the time and he sees everything I sent a happy Thanksgiving streak and he opened it and didn’t say anything so I just left it alone. Last night he texted happy Thanksgiving which I thought was random but I didn’t think too much into it. I said “thanks , and sorry I just now saw this” and he was just like “it’s cool” it was nice but I felt like if he rlly wanted to talk , he would what’s going on with him?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2019, 05:22 PM
    It doesn't matter what's going on with him! Get over it -- he's history! Do not send him texts AT ALL! Do not meet up with him AT ALL!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2019, 04:31 AM
    You have a car now so you can see if that makes a diference or not. Don't be surprised if he islooking around for other dating options as you are, and that's fair as you did break up.
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Jul 5, 2021, 11:07 PM
    First, how old are you guys?
    Second, it seems he does not want to continue a relationship with you. for example, he used the car as an excuse, and now you have a car; nothing has changed.
    Third, never agree to a relationship on the contingency of an FWB unless that is what you want. You will not be happy, and it is not worth it.
    Fourth you must move on. that means no contact (IG, SC, FB, text) on any social media app. time and distance are needed to get over someone. The best thing to do I either hide his feed, block, or delete him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I texted someone else [ 2 Answers ]

I was with my girlfriend for 2 years. During that time I started texting someone else. I never met this girl or went any further than texting. My ex girlfriend said we could never get back together again due to that. I love her and wanted to marry her. Will she get over it?

He hasn't texted me, so what's going on? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I had date this guide for 1year we had a good relationship. But on Sunday we were supposed to go out after he get out of church. It was like 2:30i seend him a text message saying "Hey babe. At what time you going to pick me up ?" And he didn't text me back. So I call him at 5 he didn't answer....

My ex texted me [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged K so my ex broke up with me christmas week after 4 months because things had 'run its course' and our rosters were hectic for December as well. We decided to do the friends thing and see how we would both take it. I sent a message xmas day with the usual happy xmas hope you made...

My ex texted me after 5 months [ 32 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 29 months broke up with me on Thursday.. I know that a lot of it was my fault. I'm having a hard time absorbing this sudden decision. I still love and care about her more than anything in the world! She says she just wants some time away. The main reason I think we broke up was...

Ex texted me! [ 4 Answers ]

My ex,whom I dated for over three years, texted me at 230 in the morning all it said was "you suck!" I have not spoken to him in almost a year. What the heck does this mean??

View more questions Search