Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolinewilliam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2019, 12:14 AM
    How do I troubleshoot my Internet Connection?
    I am facing a problem with my internet connection. My wi-fi is not recognized by my desktop. I am unable to troubleshoot the problem. If anyone knows the solution please help me out.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2019, 01:34 AM
    remove the wifi connection and stat over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wii connection to internet check internet connection [ 1 Answers ]

My internet connection is fine I just can't post anything on craigslist looking for giving me that there a message I'm tired of all the issues on craigslist you can't post anything on craigslist. I can't even log in to my craigslist account something about a warning

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Internet connection [ 3 Answers ]

I connet from the next house with one cat5e cable and now want to connet to 2 or more computers in my room what do I do

How do I get internet connection when there is a connection problem? [ 3 Answers ]

I have clear internet service but cannot connect the internet

Internet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning I'm having a problem accessing AOL with my home computer. Each time I log on AOL ask I down load again and restart my computer. I have to do this each time I log on. What can I do ?

View more questions Search